2.0

price range

Reviews

3.0

12 years ago

This has the powdery quality of White Daimonds but with a fresher floral note. i love White Diamonds so much i would rather just wear it instead.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

16 years ago

Beautiful packaging it has a frosted glass with streams of what I perceive as ribbons, twirling to envelop the bottle, with an adorned crown. I adore this on my dresser table but would not let my walls suffer from the stench it emits, by using it as a room freshener. At first it seemed like a 'different' kind of floral, but after two days I thought I would suffocate. It has a burnt plastic smell covered up with some fragrance. On some people it has a burnt orange smell. It is similar to Liz Claiborne's Curve for women, its pleasing in the beginning until it shows its true mediocre self.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age44-55