Stila Lip Quad #6

No Image

All I can say is Wow & Wow! This is gorgeous! I wondered why I waited so long to pick this up and now I remember why... this is a whopping $36! It's totally worth it to me tho. If you don't already know the quality of the Stila lip glosses in these palettes, you are truly missing out. They are non-irritating for those of you who are sensitive (like me) and the gloss/color truly lasts all day. I'm amazed by the quality! I throw this in my backpack for the day and I touch up once during the day, when my l/s from the morning has worn off. With 4 colors to choose from, at least one will be compatible w/your outfit/makeup for the day. The ease of gloss and lip brush makes for easy & accurate application... no messy lining/lipstick application to worry about. Highly recommend checking this out!

on 10/23/2001 12:18:00 AM

this is a barney's exclusive, so like any eager stila fan, I ran out to get it. Well, I have to say I am very disappointed-these are all very light and too sheer. still great glosses but they all look the same shade pretty much, and I can come up with the same look by mixing the glosses from quad #2--which I will be sticking to.