Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

3.6

on 1/5/2018 4:59:00 PM

Estée Lauder’s short cut to make money with cleansing... before they had a proper cleaning range with several products answering needs of different skin profiles. Now all generalist bullshit one fits all. Go for Chanel cleansers and toners, far better!

on 1/5/2018 4:27:00 PM

I really hoped to like it, but nope it did not work . it broke me out and it is the first time that happens with Estee lauder product. Iread the ingredients and it does seem pretty harsh, so i am back to Weleda's cleansers, which work great!

on 1/5/2018 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser has a plastic, rubbery texture and a strong chemical smell which probably isn’t great for sensitive skin. It does clear sebum from the skin effectively but if you’re not careful, it can overstrip your skin. As someone with oily, acne prone skin I would recommend the kiehl’s calendula gel cleanser over this product

One of my favourite all time cleansers, Estee Lauder has done it again with this rich creamy luxurious foam cleanser that produces copious amount of foam with the smallest squeeze of cleanser. This may be a bit too drying for drier skins so please be wary, however for those with Normal to Combination/Oily skins this is just fine. I like to use the Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Creme Cleanser in the morning and this one at night. After removing makeup with the Advanced MIcro Cleansing Balm I then follow with this, it is just heaven! The smell is a deliciously refreshing crisp cucumber scent that is not too heavy.

PRO'S

Removes makeup swiftly
Doesn't leave skin feeling dry
Produces copious amount of foam
Lasts very long time
Travels well

CON'S

None

I am over the moon in love with everything about this product . . . except the price. I love the thick cream that lathers up when applied to the face. I like to add St. Ives Apricot Scrub to the product for a more exfoliating clean. To me, the product smells somewhat like a cross between Ivory soap and a doctor's office. Perfectly Clean rinses away perfectly clean, leaving my face feeling clean without any residue. I have been using the product several times a day, as I am trying to unclog pores, and have had no skin issues, even with the apricot scrub added. My skin, however, is not sensitive, and can stand harsh treatments. The price is approximately $25, which is, in my humble opinion, the products' single downfall.

on 9/7/2016 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I used this product for 2 years and my skin barely broke out. After almost exactly the 2 year mark my skin started getting acne on the checks and even my nose. Even when I had bad acne back in high school I never broke out on my nose. I really do think this product stopped working. It does work great for about 2 years. However, I will say that it does not control your oil even though it says it's for combination skin as well. Will most likely never use this product again.

It's an okay product but not amazing. It doesn't really clean pores very well, or hydrates or exfoliates. It's good at everything but not execllent. It left my face feeling clean and firm but then it gave some parts of my face odd burning\tingling sensations. Threre are definitely better products out there.

on 3/27/2016 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser has been a God send for me. I use it first thing in the morning, to take off makeup (gmface and eye), and before a go to sleep. It is the only cleanser that has actually helped my acne. My skin has improved so much since using this- cleared up a lot of the spots, make my pores smaller, and I seem to be less oily. I was originally using Clinique and I'm so glad my curiosity to this product got the better of me. I'll be purchasing again and again and again.
NB: a little bit of product goes a long way- it lathers a lot.
NNB: only one wash is generally needed to remove a large amount of face and eye makeup (as evident by the lack of makeup/dirt on the cotton pad I use for my toner after this cleanser

on 1/22/2016 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This face cleanser is just perfect. My friend once gave this cleanser for a try-out. It changed my skin right away. I have a lot of blemishes and they were lighter and face felt really cleaned. I tend not to use any foundation now as my skin is in the very awful condition, but this product is slowly changing my skin! It tends to dry skin a little bit, but if you are using a great moisturizer everything should be alright. The last point is that you do not need a big amount of product to wash your face, because it forms a foam, so you will be certainly use it for half a year or even more. Totally inlove!

on 11/24/2015 12:31:00 AM

I really like this cleanser. My skin feels so clean and fresh after using. Doesn't really help with existing acne, more so just to keep the skin under control and limit future breakouts. But I do love that fresh feeling after using it.

Popular Face Skincare Products