Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

4.3

I am over the moon in love with everything about this product . . . except the price. I love the thick cream that lathers up when applied to the face. I like to add St. Ives Apricot Scrub to the product for a more exfoliating clean. To me, the product smells somewhat like a cross between Ivory soap and a doctor's office. Perfectly Clean rinses away perfectly clean, leaving my face feeling clean without any residue. I have been using the product several times a day, as I am trying to unclog pores, and have had no skin issues, even with the apricot scrub added. My skin, however, is not sensitive, and can stand harsh treatments. The price is approximately $25, which is, in my humble opinion, the products' single downfall.

on 3/27/2016 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser has been a God send for me. I use it first thing in the morning, to take off makeup (gmface and eye), and before a go to sleep. It is the only cleanser that has actually helped my acne. My skin has improved so much since using this- cleared up a lot of the spots, make my pores smaller, and I seem to be less oily. I was originally using Clinique and I'm so glad my curiosity to this product got the better of me. I'll be purchasing again and again and again.
NB: a little bit of product goes a long way- it lathers a lot.
NNB: only one wash is generally needed to remove a large amount of face and eye makeup (as evident by the lack of makeup/dirt on the cotton pad I use for my toner after this cleanser

on 1/22/2016 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This face cleanser is just perfect. My friend once gave this cleanser for a try-out. It changed my skin right away. I have a lot of blemishes and they were lighter and face felt really cleaned. I tend not to use any foundation now as my skin is in the very awful condition, but this product is slowly changing my skin! It tends to dry skin a little bit, but if you are using a great moisturizer everything should be alright. The last point is that you do not need a big amount of product to wash your face, because it forms a foam, so you will be certainly use it for half a year or even more. Totally inlove!

on 11/24/2015 12:31:00 AM

I really like this cleanser. My skin feels so clean and fresh after using. Doesn't really help with existing acne, more so just to keep the skin under control and limit future breakouts. But I do love that fresh feeling after using it.

on 9/27/2015 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've used this off and on for years. The first few times it stung my eyes so I stopped and this time it broke me out but not right away. Does remove make up well though.

on 7/7/2007 1:01:00 PM

This is a thick white gel that lathers up real nicely, which means you only need the tiniest amount. It feels soft on skin and is quite easy to wash away. Beware of getting this into your eyes though since it stings like crazy. Definitely not for getting rid of eye makeup. For the rest of the face it works wonders, I have combo skin and it leaves my face fresh, makeup free without making it tight or dry. I think, however, that it might be too harsh in wintertime and for drier skintypes it would definitely be too drying.

on 12/14/2001 9:59:00 AM

The only reason this isn't my holy grail of cleansers is because sometimes it has trouble getting all the gunk off my oily end-of-a-long-day face. I absolutely love the scent - grapefruit and green tea - and it never leaves my skin feeling stripped or irritated, just clean and glowing. The price is moderately high, but it lasts quite a long time, so I consider it a good value.

Popular Face Skincare Products