Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

on 1/5/2018 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser has a plastic, rubbery texture and a strong chemical smell which probably isn’t great for sensitive skin. It does clear sebum from the skin effectively but if you’re not careful, it can overstrip your skin. As someone with oily, acne prone skin I would recommend the kiehl’s calendula gel cleanser over this product

on 9/7/2016 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I used this product for 2 years and my skin barely broke out. After almost exactly the 2 year mark my skin started getting acne on the checks and even my nose. Even when I had bad acne back in high school I never broke out on my nose. I really do think this product stopped working. It does work great for about 2 years. However, I will say that it does not control your oil even though it says it's for combination skin as well. Will most likely never use this product again.

on 3/27/2016 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser has been a God send for me. I use it first thing in the morning, to take off makeup (gmface and eye), and before a go to sleep. It is the only cleanser that has actually helped my acne. My skin has improved so much since using this- cleared up a lot of the spots, make my pores smaller, and I seem to be less oily. I was originally using Clinique and I'm so glad my curiosity to this product got the better of me. I'll be purchasing again and again and again.
NB: a little bit of product goes a long way- it lathers a lot.
NNB: only one wash is generally needed to remove a large amount of face and eye makeup (as evident by the lack of makeup/dirt on the cotton pad I use for my toner after this cleanser

on 1/22/2016 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This face cleanser is just perfect. My friend once gave this cleanser for a try-out. It changed my skin right away. I have a lot of blemishes and they were lighter and face felt really cleaned. I tend not to use any foundation now as my skin is in the very awful condition, but this product is slowly changing my skin! It tends to dry skin a little bit, but if you are using a great moisturizer everything should be alright. The last point is that you do not need a big amount of product to wash your face, because it forms a foam, so you will be certainly use it for half a year or even more. Totally inlove!

on 12/5/2012 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I really like a facial cleanser that leaves my face feeling clean but not tight. I can't stand a residue on my face after washing. That said, I tried a sample of this cleanser before purchasing. It really does leave my face perfectly clean but not dry and tight. My over indulgence is using this as a body wash as well. I know it's expensive but a little goes a long way and during the winter, this cleanser leaves my body feeling cleaning, smelling great and I don't have to slather on a huge amount of moisturizer after a hot shower. This is now my HG and I buy it six at a time when I find a great deal.

on 7/20/2004 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I'm not sure if this is the right product i'm reviewing. It is one of lauder's new cleanser range. It is not really gel but quite creamy. You only need a tiny amount and it lathers into rich foam. It actually feels exactly like the Origin's Checks and Balances except the smell(Origins is owned by Lauder, anyway). It's a bit drying for my normal to dry skin. IMO, it's just an okay but overpriced cleanser for combo skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Like the reviewer below, this too was my first "high-end" cleanser, and i wasn't dissapointed at all. it left my skin very clean and it wasn't drying which is good. the only reason i probably won't get it again because it's just a basic combination/oily skin cleanser which every skincare line usually has.

Popular Face Skincare Products