Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

on 9/27/2015 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've used this off and on for years. The first few times it stung my eyes so I stopped and this time it broke me out but not right away. Does remove make up well though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Does a super good job cleansing the skin. If you have sensitive skin definitely pass on this, it is heavily fragranced which isn't important to me for a facial cleanser. It is the most drying cleanser I have ever used, my skin feels uncomfortably tight after every use. Alittle product goes a long way & it is a thick consistency. Packaging is easy to use BUT once you get low it is hard to push the remaining product through the tube, I had to cut open the bottle to get it all out. I wanted to like this because it cleanses well but the fragrance & tightness was a no no for me.

on 12/5/2012 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I really like a facial cleanser that leaves my face feeling clean but not tight. I can't stand a residue on my face after washing. That said, I tried a sample of this cleanser before purchasing. It really does leave my face perfectly clean but not dry and tight. My over indulgence is using this as a body wash as well. I know it's expensive but a little goes a long way and during the winter, this cleanser leaves my body feeling cleaning, smelling great and I don't have to slather on a huge amount of moisturizer after a hot shower. This is now my HG and I buy it six at a time when I find a great deal.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Like the reviewer below, this too was my first "high-end" cleanser, and i wasn't dissapointed at all. it left my skin very clean and it wasn't drying which is good. the only reason i probably won't get it again because it's just a basic combination/oily skin cleanser which every skincare line usually has.

This is a great cleanser. I love the cool feeling. However, it doesn't quite get everything off, so I find it best to follow with a bar soap (Clinque or EL) and toner.

Packaging is what really makes this product lose points. It gets sort of gloppy and you cannot tell how much is inside.

Popular Face Skincare Products