Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Does a super good job cleansing the skin. If you have sensitive skin definitely pass on this, it is heavily fragranced which isn't important to me for a facial cleanser. It is the most drying cleanser I have ever used, my skin feels uncomfortably tight after every use. Alittle product goes a long way & it is a thick consistency. Packaging is easy to use BUT once you get low it is hard to push the remaining product through the tube, I had to cut open the bottle to get it all out. I wanted to like this because it cleanses well but the fragrance & tightness was a no no for me.

on 11/11/2014 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love this. I have used all the Clarins foaming and non foaming cleansers normally (Shea butter especially) but this makes my skin feel squeaky clean without drying it out. Love it.

on 12/5/2012 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I really like a facial cleanser that leaves my face feeling clean but not tight. I can't stand a residue on my face after washing. That said, I tried a sample of this cleanser before purchasing. It really does leave my face perfectly clean but not dry and tight. My over indulgence is using this as a body wash as well. I know it's expensive but a little goes a long way and during the winter, this cleanser leaves my body feeling cleaning, smelling great and I don't have to slather on a huge amount of moisturizer after a hot shower. This is now my HG and I buy it six at a time when I find a great deal.

Popular Face Skincare Products