Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

4.3

One of my favourite all time cleansers, Estee Lauder has done it again with this rich creamy luxurious foam cleanser that produces copious amount of foam with the smallest squeeze of cleanser. This may be a bit too drying for drier skins so please be wary, however for those with Normal to Combination/Oily skins this is just fine. I like to use the Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Creme Cleanser in the morning and this one at night. After removing makeup with the Advanced MIcro Cleansing Balm I then follow with this, it is just heaven! The smell is a deliciously refreshing crisp cucumber scent that is not too heavy.

PRO'S

Removes makeup swiftly
Doesn't leave skin feeling dry
Produces copious amount of foam
Lasts very long time
Travels well

CON'S

None

I am over the moon in love with everything about this product . . . except the price. I love the thick cream that lathers up when applied to the face. I like to add St. Ives Apricot Scrub to the product for a more exfoliating clean. To me, the product smells somewhat like a cross between Ivory soap and a doctor's office. Perfectly Clean rinses away perfectly clean, leaving my face feeling clean without any residue. I have been using the product several times a day, as I am trying to unclog pores, and have had no skin issues, even with the apricot scrub added. My skin, however, is not sensitive, and can stand harsh treatments. The price is approximately $25, which is, in my humble opinion, the products' single downfall.

I've used this cleanser for more than a month until I decided not to use this again since my skin didn't benefit from this at all.

According to Estee Lauder, this cleanser "leaves skin healthy, fresh and luminous."
This cleanser doesn't do any of this. It just works well to clean the skin and remove makeup.

I tend to use a layer of foundation or 2 layers of BB cream, so I never thought it'd be a difficult case for removal. I think it takes a good 1 minute or more of rubbing in order to get the makeup off. I also need to use a toner and moisturizer right afterwards or my normal skin would feel dry.

Also, I've tried using this product as a 3-minute mask as the instructions suggest. I see no effects from using this as a mask.

This product stings my eyes horribly if I open them without having rinsed thoroughly.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Cleans well, smells great but it irritates my eyes every time.

on 1/19/2015 4:27:00 PM

I love love love this products, does the job and does the job well.

I have very oily, very sensitive and acne probe skin. Most face washes suitable for oily and acne probe skin leaves my skin feeling extremely dry and painful.

This product removes everything its supposed and nothing that its not supposed to. Skin feels smooth, squeky clean and refreshed.

Perfect for removing estee double wear make up when paired with good cream/oil make up remover. Not suitable for make up removal on its own (tried and tested)
A little pricey but a little goes a long way so cant really complain. When used 2x a day lasts me around 8-10 weeks.

Removes dirt and make up from my skin. Doesnt dry out my skin,

on 11/8/2014 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is the facial cleanser I use daily. It is "high end" and pricey but lives up to its price! It has a lovely clean scent and every time I finish using it, I can automatically feel as if all the dirt as been lifted off my face. It leaves my face smelling fresh, feeling smooth and looking clean. This can last you for a while since you only need a small dab on your finger (it lathers easily)!

Popular Face Skincare Products