Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

2.5

on 2/16/2015 4:25:00 PM

I began using this cleanser a little over a year ago (or two, I don't recall), and i was loving it! My skin loved it, and it made me blemish-free, and perfectly clear like a baby's butt. I emptied one bottle, bought another. Repeated, then summer came, and my skin usually shifts from dry to normal, which didn't happen. Instead, I broke out SO bad and I think this product caused it. My skin has never been like that, and I take care of it a lot. Since then I have become immune to it, and it does nothing to me. Such a bummer, because I loved it so much and thought I would never let it go. I can obviously not speak for everyone when saying this, but that was my experience. Although, I know it works wonders for oily skin. At least it does for my mother.

on 7/20/2004 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I'm not sure if this is the right product i'm reviewing. It is one of lauder's new cleanser range. It is not really gel but quite creamy. You only need a tiny amount and it lathers into rich foam. It actually feels exactly like the Origin's Checks and Balances except the smell(Origins is owned by Lauder, anyway). It's a bit drying for my normal to dry skin. IMO, it's just an okay but overpriced cleanser for combo skin.