Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

Filtered by skin type : Other
Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

on 12/20/2003 4:06:00 PM

This is a pretty decent cleanser if you don't wear makeup and sunscreen. It has a nice fresh scent, doesn't irritate my skin, but also hasn't helped clear any acne. I can't get used to spending $17 on a cleanser that doesn't remove all makeup. I used to spend $6 on Oil of Olay and Neutrogena, and I thought that was expensive. I stopped using those cleansers several years ago but just recently started trying to experiment w/ cheaper cleansers, since I spend so much on facial products already.

on 1/21/2003 9:44:00 PM

i was using this with no problems, and than i started retin a and couldn't use it without my skin stinging and burning. need to have tough skin to use the oily skin version.

on 12/17/2002 10:39:00 AM

Good cleanser, a little dry in winter. However, I will stick with my Cetaphil.

on 10/22/2001 4:36:00 PM

Best Cleanser I have ever used. Takes all your makeup off! I use the normal to oily version though I am pretty dry. Foams up nicely! Smells wonderful. I actually use it with a facial brush. Only thing is the bottle is huge and fills up your drawers too much. I have purchased this several times which I generally do not do but it is a winner.