Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

3.6

on 1/5/2018 4:59:00 PM

Estée Lauder’s short cut to make money with cleansing... before they had a proper cleaning range with several products answering needs of different skin profiles. Now all generalist bullshit one fits all. Go for Chanel cleansers and toners, far better!

on 1/5/2018 4:27:00 PM

I really hoped to like it, but nope it did not work . it broke me out and it is the first time that happens with Estee lauder product. Iread the ingredients and it does seem pretty harsh, so i am back to Weleda's cleansers, which work great!

on 1/15/2015 9:57:00 AM

Wanted to like this product so much. First time I used it my skin felt amazing.
After a while my skin started to break out so badly. I develop a sort of allergy reaction. It' s a very aggressive product. Ask for a free trial first.

on 9/7/2016 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I used this product for 2 years and my skin barely broke out. After almost exactly the 2 year mark my skin started getting acne on the checks and even my nose. Even when I had bad acne back in high school I never broke out on my nose. I really do think this product stopped working. It does work great for about 2 years. However, I will say that it does not control your oil even though it says it's for combination skin as well. Will most likely never use this product again.

on 6/22/2015 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This Este Lauder product is really both a cream cleanser and a mask. It cleans your skin fine but without any "wow" factor.

on 2/16/2015 4:25:00 PM

I began using this cleanser a little over a year ago (or two, I don't recall), and i was loving it! My skin loved it, and it made me blemish-free, and perfectly clear like a baby's butt. I emptied one bottle, bought another. Repeated, then summer came, and my skin usually shifts from dry to normal, which didn't happen. Instead, I broke out SO bad and I think this product caused it. My skin has never been like that, and I take care of it a lot. Since then I have become immune to it, and it does nothing to me. Such a bummer, because I loved it so much and thought I would never let it go. I can obviously not speak for everyone when saying this, but that was my experience. Although, I know it works wonders for oily skin. At least it does for my mother.

on 1/10/2015 8:28:00 AM

Ok, this is a lovely product.....but it trashed my face. It REALLY dried it out. Too bad, as I said it's nice, but after one wash I was dry and irritated for days. Maybe I should try the Soft Clean in this line?

on 5/16/2003 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Yuck. The smell is marginally okay. This is a great idea and in theory should have been perfect, but it did not leave my skin feeling clean. It's a clear gel that lathers up quickly. Think shaving cream. It left a heavy film. This doesn't rinse very well. The SA told me that I wouldn't need toner afterwards but without it my skin felt so gross. You almost need another cleanser afterwards. I will never buy this stuff again.

on 1/5/2018 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser has a plastic, rubbery texture and a strong chemical smell which probably isn’t great for sensitive skin. It does clear sebum from the skin effectively but if you’re not careful, it can overstrip your skin. As someone with oily, acne prone skin I would recommend the kiehl’s calendula gel cleanser over this product

It's an okay product but not amazing. It doesn't really clean pores very well, or hydrates or exfoliates. It's good at everything but not execllent. It left my face feeling clean and firm but then it gave some parts of my face odd burning\tingling sensations. Threre are definitely better products out there.

Popular Face Skincare Products