Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

Filtered by age: 36-43
Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

3.0

on 1/5/2018 4:27:00 PM

I really hoped to like it, but nope it did not work . it broke me out and it is the first time that happens with Estee lauder product. Iread the ingredients and it does seem pretty harsh, so i am back to Weleda's cleansers, which work great!

One of my favourite all time cleansers, Estee Lauder has done it again with this rich creamy luxurious foam cleanser that produces copious amount of foam with the smallest squeeze of cleanser. This may be a bit too drying for drier skins so please be wary, however for those with Normal to Combination/Oily skins this is just fine. I like to use the Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Creme Cleanser in the morning and this one at night. After removing makeup with the Advanced MIcro Cleansing Balm I then follow with this, it is just heaven! The smell is a deliciously refreshing crisp cucumber scent that is not too heavy.

PRO'S

Removes makeup swiftly
Doesn't leave skin feeling dry
Produces copious amount of foam
Lasts very long time
Travels well

CON'S

None

on 9/27/2015 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've used this off and on for years. The first few times it stung my eyes so I stopped and this time it broke me out but not right away. Does remove make up well though.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Cleans well, smells great but it irritates my eyes every time.

on 6/22/2015 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This Este Lauder product is really both a cream cleanser and a mask. It cleans your skin fine but without any "wow" factor.

on 1/10/2015 8:28:00 AM

Ok, this is a lovely product.....but it trashed my face. It REALLY dried it out. Too bad, as I said it's nice, but after one wash I was dry and irritated for days. Maybe I should try the Soft Clean in this line?

on 12/5/2012 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I really like a facial cleanser that leaves my face feeling clean but not tight. I can't stand a residue on my face after washing. That said, I tried a sample of this cleanser before purchasing. It really does leave my face perfectly clean but not dry and tight. My over indulgence is using this as a body wash as well. I know it's expensive but a little goes a long way and during the winter, this cleanser leaves my body feeling cleaning, smelling great and I don't have to slather on a huge amount of moisturizer after a hot shower. This is now my HG and I buy it six at a time when I find a great deal.

Popular Face Skincare Products