Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

4.5

on 11/22/2014 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The only face wash that doesn't cause my skin to break out. Been using it for a while. It lasts for ages and I haven't had a problem removing eye make up with it either. I use it twice daily and morning i follow with el day wear plus moisturizer , double wear foundation and loose powder. Night time followed with advance night serum. My skin only loves Estée!

on 10/11/2013 4:36:00 PM

This is a review for EL Perfectly Clean Multi Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask.

Got a sample with the latest EL promotion (buy two products and you get a gift bag in-store).

It's a very thick -not runny or gelly at all- substance that lathers but doesn't really foam all that much. It is definitely a treat, it smells amazing (well, I love the clean smell) and it warms up a bit as you massage it into the skin. You can then either rinse it off, or leave for 3 minutes as a face mask.

I didn't have very high hopes at first, but after using it a couple of times, I'm defo buying a full size tube when I run out of the sample. I have a really crappy T zone with clogged pores, shininess, blackheads and whatnot, and this thing leave me feeling squeaky clean. My skin actually squeaks as I rinse it. But it doesn't feel overdried or tight at all. Love it love it love it. Never tried anything like this. Winner.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this foaming cleanser. It leaves my skin clean and fresh. Nice grapefruit scent. The package is deceiving though and not convenient for travel.

on 12/14/2001 9:59:00 AM

The only reason this isn't my holy grail of cleansers is because sometimes it has trouble getting all the gunk off my oily end-of-a-long-day face. I absolutely love the scent - grapefruit and green tea - and it never leaves my skin feeling stripped or irritated, just clean and glowing. The price is moderately high, but it lasts quite a long time, so I consider it a good value.