Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

4.2

on 9/7/2016 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I used this product for 2 years and my skin barely broke out. After almost exactly the 2 year mark my skin started getting acne on the checks and even my nose. Even when I had bad acne back in high school I never broke out on my nose. I really do think this product stopped working. It does work great for about 2 years. However, I will say that it does not control your oil even though it says it's for combination skin as well. Will most likely never use this product again.

It's an okay product but not amazing. It doesn't really clean pores very well, or hydrates or exfoliates. It's good at everything but not execllent. It left my face feeling clean and firm but then it gave some parts of my face odd burning\tingling sensations. Threre are definitely better products out there.

on 3/27/2016 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser has been a God send for me. I use it first thing in the morning, to take off makeup (gmface and eye), and before a go to sleep. It is the only cleanser that has actually helped my acne. My skin has improved so much since using this- cleared up a lot of the spots, make my pores smaller, and I seem to be less oily. I was originally using Clinique and I'm so glad my curiosity to this product got the better of me. I'll be purchasing again and again and again.
NB: a little bit of product goes a long way- it lathers a lot.
NNB: only one wash is generally needed to remove a large amount of face and eye makeup (as evident by the lack of makeup/dirt on the cotton pad I use for my toner after this cleanser

on 1/22/2016 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This face cleanser is just perfect. My friend once gave this cleanser for a try-out. It changed my skin right away. I have a lot of blemishes and they were lighter and face felt really cleaned. I tend not to use any foundation now as my skin is in the very awful condition, but this product is slowly changing my skin! It tends to dry skin a little bit, but if you are using a great moisturizer everything should be alright. The last point is that you do not need a big amount of product to wash your face, because it forms a foam, so you will be certainly use it for half a year or even more. Totally inlove!

on 11/24/2015 12:31:00 AM

I really like this cleanser. My skin feels so clean and fresh after using. Doesn't really help with existing acne, more so just to keep the skin under control and limit future breakouts. But I do love that fresh feeling after using it.

on 11/8/2014 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is the facial cleanser I use daily. It is "high end" and pricey but lives up to its price! It has a lovely clean scent and every time I finish using it, I can automatically feel as if all the dirt as been lifted off my face. It leaves my face smelling fresh, feeling smooth and looking clean. This can last you for a while since you only need a small dab on your finger (it lathers easily)!

on 1/4/2013 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

OMG!! This stuff is absolutely amazing. My skin is oily and acne-prone (actually, by genetics) and I pair this with Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit foaming scrub and it does wonders for my skin. It leaves it feeling so clean and soft and it actually looks brighter! I used to wear a lot of makeup to coverup my dark spots and imperfections from acne scars and hyper pigmentation but now I am leaning more toward light coverage foundations and BB cremes because this stuff helps to make my skin look gorgeous. It is a bit on the pricey side but I feel it is worth it, I would probably spend more than that on a good foundation anyway so.. WHY NOT? :)

on 8/1/2010 1:50:00 AM

This is my favorite cleanser ever by far, but it's much too expensive. (I've since switched to Cetaphil simply for price reasons.)

It's a thick white cream that lathers up absolutely _deliciously_. The smell is pretty unobtrusive--not too good, not too bad--and you hardly notice it after a while. It takes a bit to rinse off, though, because it's such a thick cleanser, but once you rinse it off your skin feels soft and squeaky-clean.

It doesn't dry out your skin (and if it does, they have another cleanser that is supposed to be more emollient). It feels like it cleans much more deeply than my Cetaphil or any other cleanser I've used does.

I would definitely repurchase if price wasn't an option. Definitely check this out if you can afford it!

on 7/7/2007 1:01:00 PM

This is a thick white gel that lathers up real nicely, which means you only need the tiniest amount. It feels soft on skin and is quite easy to wash away. Beware of getting this into your eyes though since it stings like crazy. Definitely not for getting rid of eye makeup. For the rest of the face it works wonders, I have combo skin and it leaves my face fresh, makeup free without making it tight or dry. I think, however, that it might be too harsh in wintertime and for drier skintypes it would definitely be too drying.

on 7/20/2004 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I'm not sure if this is the right product i'm reviewing. It is one of lauder's new cleanser range. It is not really gel but quite creamy. You only need a tiny amount and it lathers into rich foam. It actually feels exactly like the Origin's Checks and Balances except the smell(Origins is owned by Lauder, anyway). It's a bit drying for my normal to dry skin. IMO, it's just an okay but overpriced cleanser for combo skin.

Popular Face Skincare Products