Diane Von Furstenberg Cheekstick in Bronze Mystique

No Image

on 7/13/2005 9:27:00 AM

This is my absolute HG cream blush. I have tried sooo many blushes (Giorgio Armani, Stila, Nars, Shu Uemura, Paula Dorf, Estee Lauder, Chanel etc) and this one is the best, absolutely the best bronzer/highlighting bronzer for light skintone. But even now with a tan it works well...It blends like a dream and is not too shimmery. Fantastic! I will repurchase, although it is not easy to get my hands on this lovely blush...:)

on 2/10/2005 9:49:00 PM

This product is really great! It works very well for fair skinned gals. Best of all, it does not irritate my sensitive rosacea skin. No breakouts either! I think I'll be trying all the other colors!

this is a fabulous bronzing stick for very fair skins, the best i have found, and a great highlighter for all skin types. makes me look like i just got back from the beach! love it!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

For colour reference, I am a LLL NC25/30, DVF Skin Tint #2 with dark brown eyes and black hair.

Where to start? I am not a nude/bronze makeup type girl. I always go for makeup items with vibrant color, whether it's eyeshadow, lipstick, or blush. So I wasn't expecting much wnen the MA grabbed me by the arm and told me that I would look "beautiful" with the bronze cheekstick. I was thinking in my head "Sure, free makeup pampering, why not?" When I looked at myself in the mirror when she was done however, I was completely floored - the bronze wash gave my cheeks an incredibly radiant, healthy colour. The MA used the stick on my cheeks, the crease of my eyes, and my lips. I wouldn't use it on my eyes ever (it was already creased by the time the makeover was over, even with setting powder!) but I would definitely use it on my lips as a nice nude colour. My cheeks however, were the best part - they were so luminous, so three-dimensional, so healthy!!

The colour is sheer and even and is in a cool gel base, so it feels lovely as you swip it on to your skin. And at $25 for a stick, I think that it's a rather reasonable price for a high-end cream blush. I definitely want to go back and purchase this once I get the chance. This bronze colour looks great in the summer, but I'm even more excited by the idea of wearing it in the wintertime, as my blush.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other