Ponds Magic Powder - Oil and Blemish Control

3.7

talc, triclosan, fragrance

on 6/21/2016 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I feel bad doing this because so many people love it but... This powder turns my face slightly pink, and unnatural color even when I blend it out, and did nothing for oil control. I tried baking, lightly dusting it over my t zone and doing the Wayne goss method and still, it didn't control shine or oil production. Was super excited and it's just another dud. Sigh.

This powder is incredible! I ordered mine from Amazon. It's takes almost a month to get it since it's shipped from Thailand but it was worth the wait. I have oily skin and I usually blot my face at least 4 times in a day, since using this powder I only have to blot around my nose once. That's pretty amazing for me. I will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this, I really do. I got the original pink one and truly no loose powder ever worked so well for oil control and minimizing pores. I used it for a while but its very light, gives me a white face. Which is disappointing because I havent found any loose powder I like better for setting my foundation or bb cream. But other than the whiteness, its the best. I like the smell of it too.