Ponds Magic Powder - Oil and Blemish Control

4.7

talc, triclosan, fragrance

on 11/8/2013 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing powder! Searched for years to find a product to control my oily skin which doesn't break me out. This is it!! I have adult acne on my chin and my skin becomes sooo oily after approx 2 hrs. This powder actually works! My skin stays matte for hours. Feels so good to finally find a decent product that does what it says it does. I was so excited to hear of milk of magnesia as oily skin cure however it did nothing for me. This powder is my HG! The price is ridiculously cheap, £2.20 for 2 on Amazon. Try it you will not be disappointed!

on 7/30/2013 10:55:00 PM

I found this on Amazon and it was a bargain at under $14 for 3 small bottles, including shipping. Had to order from Thailand so it took a few weeks to arrive but did so in excellent condition. I'm fair and this loose powder is truly invisible and erases mid-day shine instantly. Too bad we can't purchase it in the USA except online. It even has SPF!!! You need to sprinkle it into a container because it comes in a baby powder style bottle, but it's worth it. At least this bottle won't spill in your purse or break if you drop it.

on 4/6/2011 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

Oh how I wanted to love this product - I don't think it's fair to mark it down because of MY sensitivity to the smell - which I find quite strong and lingers
(Migraine trigger) It did control the oiliness but I just cannot get past the smell.

If it were fragrance free it would be 5 lippies for sure.

If scents don't bother you give this a try to control your oily skin.
I've seen several different brands of Magic powder on Ebay if anyone
knows of 1 that is unscented please contact me.