Pond's Magic Powder - Oil and Blemish Control

talc, triclosan, fragrance

on 12/15/2017 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I am absolutely in love with the pink and BB version of this powder! I have NC35 skin tone and I use it for baking and setting my foundation! It's amazing for baking because it does not leave a white cast, unlike my RCMA powder (RCMA 'no colour' powder, yeah right...). My face stays matte the whole day, just as well as my Skin Food Peach Sake powder and RCMA powder. The best part is that I don't mind using a ton of product for baking because it's only $3-4! I highly recommend this for everyone, especially people of medium skin tones!

on 6/30/2012 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ohh, how much I love this product! Some times the simplest solution is the best solution. All those expensive matte lotions, primers, BB creams, mineral powders didn't work on my sensitive, very oily and acne-prone skin but this simple thing does.

Definite recommend! I actually like it's packing because I apply it very precisely with my finger tips. Great Product!

on 3/18/2012 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have the pink one, I got this from ebay for about $4.30 CAD.
Packaging: Is loose and comes on bottle (looks like baby powder)

I untwist this and pour some an a flat palette or in my palm, It looks like hot pink loose powder but when applied it is translucent, has this sweet smell, I really like it. Over my regular foundation and powder (Hardy candy one step foundation + Gosh pressed powder) it keeps me matte for about 5-6 hours before I show signs of dewiness not greasiness! I can go without blotting for about 8 hours before thinking of blotting or applying it again and my makeup will still look fresh just like I applied it in the morning. When I used I got so many compliments on my skin! I love this and would definitely repurchase this again from ebay, since its not available in Canada.

Will update a couple of weeks later :)