Ponds Magic Powder - Oil and Blemish Control

Ponds Magic Powder - Oil and Blemish Control

4.7

talc, triclosan, fragrance

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love Love LOVE this powder.

I have the blue and pink and I also bought the BB magic ones. They are strongly scented so if you are sensitive then they may not be for you.

I like the pink more than the blue, the blue greys me out a little. But what I love is that these powders are very lightweight and blur pores, can be easily topped off if like me you have an oily t-zone, and are cheap! They take a while to arrive but that's generally not a problem.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this, I really do. I got the original pink one and truly no loose powder ever worked so well for oil control and minimizing pores. I used it for a while but its very light, gives me a white face. Which is disappointing because I havent found any loose powder I like better for setting my foundation or bb cream. But other than the whiteness, its the best. I like the smell of it too.

on 4/6/2011 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

Oh how I wanted to love this product - I don't think it's fair to mark it down because of MY sensitivity to the smell - which I find quite strong and lingers
(Migraine trigger) It did control the oiliness but I just cannot get past the smell.

If it were fragrance free it would be 5 lippies for sure.

If scents don't bother you give this a try to control your oily skin.
I've seen several different brands of Magic powder on Ebay if anyone
knows of 1 that is unscented please contact me.