Ponds Magic Powder - Oil and Blemish Control

Ponds Magic Powder - Oil and Blemish Control

talc, triclosan, fragrance

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is the bees knees!!!!
It controls my very oily skin without making me look to powdery. And I'm not light skinned at all either!!! It does have a smell to it--a flowery type smell, but that goes away pretty quickly.
I think that I am going to be repurchasing a few more bottles of this to make sure I always have it on hand, since it comes all the way from Thailand, I figure I ll stock up beforehand.
I like how it is packaged and I often just put some in the palm of my hand and use a makeup brush to apply it to my face OR I just use my hands to pat it on.
It has Niacinamide (vitamin B3 that helps with acne and dark spots) and sunscreen--I really, really like the fact that it has the Niacinamide, since I already am using Ponds Clarant B3 2X A day.
It is super inexpensive, I wish it was available here in the U.S!!!
The only downside is that it has to be bought and sent from Thailand...other then that, there are no cons when it comes to my opinion :-)

on 11/8/2013 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing powder! Searched for years to find a product to control my oily skin which doesn't break me out. This is it!! I have adult acne on my chin and my skin becomes sooo oily after approx 2 hrs. This powder actually works! My skin stays matte for hours. Feels so good to finally find a decent product that does what it says it does. I was so excited to hear of milk of magnesia as oily skin cure however it did nothing for me. This powder is my HG! The price is ridiculously cheap, £2.20 for 2 on Amazon. Try it you will not be disappointed!

on 6/30/2012 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ohh, how much I love this product! Some times the simplest solution is the best solution. All those expensive matte lotions, primers, BB creams, mineral powders didn't work on my sensitive, very oily and acne-prone skin but this simple thing does.

Definite recommend! I actually like it's packing because I apply it very precisely with my finger tips. Great Product!