Ponds Magic Powder - Oil and Blemish Control

Filtered by age: 25-29
Ponds Magic Powder - Oil and Blemish Control

talc, triclosan, fragrance

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Found this product in thailand, when i really need a powder for my blemish skin. It was really cheap, around 27bath. Really worth the price. I applied it onto my face right after I paid, and think 'have to buy some more'. Last all day, and really reduce the blemish until 5-6 hours after outdoor activity. Will buy this product again.

on 9/23/2006 12:51:00 AM

Ingredients : talc, triclosan, fragrance (old formulation); talc, triclosan, fragrance and micronised titanium dioxide (new formulation with UV protection)

My skin type is combination and acne prone.

The difference in the different types of powder is in the color and the smell (effects wise i don't think there's any difference).

Pink bottle: the powder is pink in color and the fragrance is the strongest. when applied it gives my face a more radiant look.
Orange bottle: the powder is white in color, the smell is like normal talcum powder's. will leave a white cast on the face when applied.
Blue bottle: the powder is blue in color, the smell is the same as the pink one but is not as strong. Have not tried this on the face yet.

This performs well for oil control (for its price) and this does not give me any breakouts or clogged pores. In fact i think it's good in controlling pimples due to the triclosan. I will use this after moisturiser for a natural look. It can also be used in place of loose powder too. I've been using this for years!