Natio Rouge Glow 347

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Natio Rouge Glow 347

Price: $

Price: $

This is a great product and I've bought it three times now. I have fair skin so the light colour of this product means that I can wear a little amount during the day and layer it on at night if I'm heading out. It's also useful (if used with just a light brush stroke) as a highlighter over the forehead and bridge of the nose. The colour is more pink than red which suits my skin tone. I love that it has a little shimmer to it as it gives my skin that extra healthy glow and I've gotten compliments from my friends and boyfriend on how healthy my skin looks but really it's the blush that's doing the work.

I also have weird combination / sensitive skin and some products cause me to have breakouts, but I've never experienced that with this product which makes me go back to it time and again.

The fact that it's relatively cheap to buy is also a huge plus, and each compact lasts for me around a year. Definitely a staple in my make up bag!

on 7/8/2010 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product! I know such a shiny pink texture may give the cheeks an unnatural appearance... but i was wrong about this blush. It looks natural and it gives my cheeks this very pretty glow. It brightens up my complexion.

I would definitely repurchase this. Also, I've read comments here about the packaging. Actually, i think it's really cute. It's small and compacted. However, I would love it even more if it had a small mirror. Nevertheless, for a $11.95 blush, great product and good value.

This is now my HG blush.
It blends well and looks natural plus it also stays put all day without touch-ups, which for me is pretty hard to find.
My favourite swipe, blend and forget blush.
It is also fairly easy on the pocket for such good quality.

Popular Blush Products