Natio Rouge Glow 347

Natio Rouge Glow 347

4.3

on 9/24/2014 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Rosewood - a perfect blend of pink/peach/brown and mauve for fair skintones - not pink, not orange and not brown and the best bit - totally matte. Velvety smooth finish. May not be pigmented enough for deeper skintones though. Love this blush and love the little compact it comes in, light yet sturdy with no useless mirror or brush. Very good blush for an affordable price. The perfect neutral shade.

on 1/20/2013 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The colour is lovely - very rosy and the slight shimmer adds subtle dewiness. I find it blends easily and well and looks natural and gives a fresh, flushed cheek. However, after a few hours post-application, I find it can settle into my pores in a few places, looking like I've got dark pink tiny circles in places - or pink pores! Not everywhere, just in a couple of places. Maybe it's just my skin/pores but it's enough to put me off buying it again - a shame as it looks lovely when it is fresh.

on 4/6/2011 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this blush. I was suckered in by reviews into buying nars blushes in sin and luster and they just look so fake, especially the luster which is peach and does not suit my coloring.

This little gem was only NZ$18.95 and provides the perfect glow with only one to two swipes so should last me for donkeys! Yes it is shimmery (not sparkly) but it looks like it has a highlighter incl rather than having to put a separate one on your cheeks or if I would like it more matte I just place my dream matte powder over the top.

Please make more blushes Natio!

on 9/9/2006 1:21:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this blush, its very light coloured so I apply it over a deeper colour (but thats because I'm a blush fiend) A tiny brush alone or over any colour and you get super glow. The picture below is very true, its just a delicate pink colour but its the gleam it gives you that makes it so special.

I think all skin tones could wear this as its just pale pink glow really. It works well for me and I'm pale but I imagine it would look divine on darker to really dark skintones. The shimmers are there but look so good once your face has warmed them up a bit :)

I wish Natio would make more blushes!