Natio Rouge Glow 347

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/20/2013 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The colour is lovely - very rosy and the slight shimmer adds subtle dewiness. I find it blends easily and well and looks natural and gives a fresh, flushed cheek. However, after a few hours post-application, I find it can settle into my pores in a few places, looking like I've got dark pink tiny circles in places - or pink pores! Not everywhere, just in a couple of places. Maybe it's just my skin/pores but it's enough to put me off buying it again - a shame as it looks lovely when it is fresh.

on 4/6/2011 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this blush. I was suckered in by reviews into buying nars blushes in sin and luster and they just look so fake, especially the luster which is peach and does not suit my coloring.

This little gem was only NZ$18.95 and provides the perfect glow with only one to two swipes so should last me for donkeys! Yes it is shimmery (not sparkly) but it looks like it has a highlighter incl rather than having to put a separate one on your cheeks or if I would like it more matte I just place my dream matte powder over the top.

Please make more blushes Natio!

on 5/14/2005 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wish I could like it beacuse it's very pretty in the pan. On my skin though it is ridiculously shimmery. Not a fan.