Natio Rouge Glow 347

Natio Rouge Glow 347

3.7

on 9/24/2014 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Rosewood - a perfect blend of pink/peach/brown and mauve for fair skintones - not pink, not orange and not brown and the best bit - totally matte. Velvety smooth finish. May not be pigmented enough for deeper skintones though. Love this blush and love the little compact it comes in, light yet sturdy with no useless mirror or brush. Very good blush for an affordable price. The perfect neutral shade.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Sheer pale pink with way too much silver shimmer that it gives an metallic oil slick look and highlights all my pores and fine wrinkles. Best as a cheekbone highlighter for dry to normal younger skin types but I don't think Natio appeals to young people much. I like the pink DB Designer Brands Liquid Highlighter or any random light shimmery blush to highlight 10X more than this Natio one.

on 9/9/2006 1:21:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this blush, its very light coloured so I apply it over a deeper colour (but thats because I'm a blush fiend) A tiny brush alone or over any colour and you get super glow. The picture below is very true, its just a delicate pink colour but its the gleam it gives you that makes it so special.

I think all skin tones could wear this as its just pale pink glow really. It works well for me and I'm pale but I imagine it would look divine on darker to really dark skintones. The shimmers are there but look so good once your face has warmed them up a bit :)

I wish Natio would make more blushes!

Popular Blush Products