Natio Rouge Glow 347

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Natio Rouge Glow 347

Price: $

Price: $

This is a great product and I've bought it three times now. I have fair skin so the light colour of this product means that I can wear a little amount during the day and layer it on at night if I'm heading out. It's also useful (if used with just a light brush stroke) as a highlighter over the forehead and bridge of the nose. The colour is more pink than red which suits my skin tone. I love that it has a little shimmer to it as it gives my skin that extra healthy glow and I've gotten compliments from my friends and boyfriend on how healthy my skin looks but really it's the blush that's doing the work.

I also have weird combination / sensitive skin and some products cause me to have breakouts, but I've never experienced that with this product which makes me go back to it time and again.

The fact that it's relatively cheap to buy is also a huge plus, and each compact lasts for me around a year. Definitely a staple in my make up bag!

on 7/18/2006 4:23:00 AM

I got this product from a swap/RAOK of a fantastic Australian lady. This blush is really good and gives an excellent glow that looks to come from being in love. I do not agree with the previous reviewer that it is too shimmery--I tried a zillion blushes from Nars to Chanel and more, and this gives such a beautiful glow. The packaging is not perfect, but the product itself almost is. I even ordered an extra blush on the Australian website (natio.com) for a back up, and I already have at least 25 other blushes (that I did not want to backup). I am a NW 20 (nw 25 in summer) with sensitive skin. continued >>

on 8/23/2004 6:50:00 AM

I'm not usually a fan of cream blushes, however, after using this, I have totally changed my mind.

This blush looks much more natural on me than both powder and cheek tint. Unclonable's review has said it all: this blush has great staying power, gorgeous colour that looks extremely natural on and an amazingly low price of AUD$10. Could not ask for more. Will def be repurchasing.

Popular Blush Products