Natio Rouge Glow 347

Natio Rouge Glow 347

3.8

on 1/20/2013 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The colour is lovely - very rosy and the slight shimmer adds subtle dewiness. I find it blends easily and well and looks natural and gives a fresh, flushed cheek. However, after a few hours post-application, I find it can settle into my pores in a few places, looking like I've got dark pink tiny circles in places - or pink pores! Not everywhere, just in a couple of places. Maybe it's just my skin/pores but it's enough to put me off buying it again - a shame as it looks lovely when it is fresh.

on 4/6/2011 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this blush. I was suckered in by reviews into buying nars blushes in sin and luster and they just look so fake, especially the luster which is peach and does not suit my coloring.

This little gem was only NZ$18.95 and provides the perfect glow with only one to two swipes so should last me for donkeys! Yes it is shimmery (not sparkly) but it looks like it has a highlighter incl rather than having to put a separate one on your cheeks or if I would like it more matte I just place my dream matte powder over the top.

Please make more blushes Natio!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Sheer pale pink with way too much silver shimmer that it gives an metallic oil slick look and highlights all my pores and fine wrinkles. Best as a cheekbone highlighter for dry to normal younger skin types but I don't think Natio appeals to young people much. I like the pink DB Designer Brands Liquid Highlighter or any random light shimmery blush to highlight 10X more than this Natio one.

on 7/18/2006 4:23:00 AM

I got this product from a swap/RAOK of a fantastic Australian lady. This blush is really good and gives an excellent glow that looks to come from being in love. I do not agree with the previous reviewer that it is too shimmery--I tried a zillion blushes from Nars to Chanel and more, and this gives such a beautiful glow. The packaging is not perfect, but the product itself almost is. I even ordered an extra blush on the Australian website (natio.com) for a back up, and I already have at least 25 other blushes (that I did not want to backup). I am a NW 20 (nw 25 in summer) with sensitive skin. continued >>