Natio Rouge Glow 347

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/24/2011 6:01:00 AM

Great blush! Great colour and long lasting. Maybe a little too shimmery in some light but a touch of powder over the top fixes this. Great for defining cheekbones and adding colour to the face. Colour payoff is good, i use mine daily and it still lasts for months!

This is a great product and I've bought it three times now. I have fair skin so the light colour of this product means that I can wear a little amount during the day and layer it on at night if I'm heading out. It's also useful (if used with just a light brush stroke) as a highlighter over the forehead and bridge of the nose. The colour is more pink than red which suits my skin tone. I love that it has a little shimmer to it as it gives my skin that extra healthy glow and I've gotten compliments from my friends and boyfriend on how healthy my skin looks but really it's the blush that's doing the work.

I also have weird combination / sensitive skin and some products cause me to have breakouts, but I've never experienced that with this product which makes me go back to it time and again.

The fact that it's relatively cheap to buy is also a huge plus, and each compact lasts for me around a year. Definitely a staple in my make up bag!

on 7/8/2010 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product! I know such a shiny pink texture may give the cheeks an unnatural appearance... but i was wrong about this blush. It looks natural and it gives my cheeks this very pretty glow. It brightens up my complexion.

I would definitely repurchase this. Also, I've read comments here about the packaging. Actually, i think it's really cute. It's small and compacted. However, I would love it even more if it had a small mirror. Nevertheless, for a $11.95 blush, great product and good value.

I had not worn blush much before I found this one, as the only ones I had tried had been pale pink, and that colour didn't look very nice. I tried the tester of the Natio Rouge Glow on my hand, and loved the look of it - a really shimmery golden rouge, the mixture of colours looked really nice together. I read somewhere that if you apply too much colour, blend it with powder, and when I first started using the product I found this happened with me - the colour went on quite a lot, but blending it out with powder fixed this, and left my cheeks looking healthy and shimmery with a nice hint of colour. I think it depends on how much you apply. as you can build up the colour. I no longer need to blend it with powder, just one light swirl on the blush, then a quick couple of swirls on the apple of each cheek is all I need.
It looks much nicer than the lighter pinky blushes I've tried, and I will definitely buy it again.

on 8/23/2004 6:50:00 AM

I'm not usually a fan of cream blushes, however, after using this, I have totally changed my mind.

This blush looks much more natural on me than both powder and cheek tint. Unclonable's review has said it all: this blush has great staying power, gorgeous colour that looks extremely natural on and an amazingly low price of AUD$10. Could not ask for more. Will def be repurchasing.

This is now my HG blush.
It blends well and looks natural plus it also stays put all day without touch-ups, which for me is pretty hard to find.
My favourite swipe, blend and forget blush.
It is also fairly easy on the pocket for such good quality.

Popular Blush Products