L'Oreal Paris White Perfect - Triple Whitening Moisturising Cream (Day - SPF 15)

3.1

on 4/1/2012 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i have the small tube one. one, i only need it as a light spf moisturizer when i just stay home and MAYBE go out in the after noon. doesnt seem that its doing any whitening/brightening but i like the light texture :)

on 12/5/2010 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I used to use this product when I was 13 years old. It hydrates well (but my skin was perfect at that time anyway and no one that I know of uses a moisturizer at such a young age in Singapore.) However, there is no long term whitening effects.

Recently, my mum bought this again and I decided to try it. It didn't amaze me but met my expectations. This product is not greasy at all except that I find it hard to spread on my face. It moisturizes well and brightens my complexion immediately. However, there are no long term whitening effects.

on 6/2/2008 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I hate that it balls up during application. Didn't make my skin break out, but I don't see any whitening effects either. It just sort of helped to even out my skin tone.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This product broke me out, although the lotion one didn't do it to me. Luckily I got this for free at the L'Oreal Estrat introduction event. I ended up using this as a neck cream n it was ok for that purpose. No actual whitening power seen

on 4/12/2005 8:41:00 PM

I have rather thin, sensitive combo skin. The salicylic acid in this product is much too strong for me. Initially, after 2 days of use, my skin got drier and drier, and within a week, was starting to peel. I persisted in using it unfortunately, and my skin became red and inflamed. I had to rely on my Kose Sekkisei to restore my skin.
Additionally, the product balls up when it is applied. I attribute it to the sunscreen in the product. I'm never buying L'Oreal again!

Got this from a friend and it was an okay product. I use it as day cream and I can't really tell the effects as claimed. But overall it's a pretty good day shield with SPF15 and a thick texture but absorbs fast on skin. I can't stand the perfumed product though and caused a little irritation, it's also hard to squeeze when you get to the end, it's either you can't squeeze it or it keeps oozing out.
* Update: Got another one in a jar. It was alright, but I do notice there are flakes on my face when I use this lotion. I don't mean dry flakes, the type of flakes you get when rubbing lotion (formed from the lotion itself).

on 11/19/2004 6:48:00 AM

I bought this from Hong Kong and the packaging is a squeezy bottle and not a glass jar. I've been using this for 2 weeks now. Can't see any noticeable results, don't really like the texture as it feels and smells like a sunscreen. Will use it up along with the wipe off lotion but I won't be buying it again.

on 7/17/2004 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Well although I do not see much changes in my skin tone, but it work great as a moisturer and soother. The effect is almost immediate.

on 5/26/2004 12:11:00 AM

The product is light and not oily at all. Although the product feels very light, it does not absorb well. As a result, I have to check and wipe away the excess. After using this for almost one month, I have yet to see any whitening action!

on 5/16/2004 5:04:00 AM

After couple of weeks I notice that my skin is brighter. Recommended for normal to dry skin, on my combo skin (partially dry and a little oily at T-zone) it's too oily, didn't irritate my sensitive - acne prone skin. come in a glass jar which not very hygienic to dip your finger in it. I used it when my skin felt drier :-) Hope it comes with pump/tube.