Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

4.3

WATER, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, XANTHAN GUM, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, GLYCINE, SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TRISODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, FIBRONECTIN, PEG-8, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, CYCLOMETHICONE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSORBATE 20

on 2/8/2015 11:04:00 PM

I have used this product for over 10 years. It goes on very silky and really does a nice job of hydrating your skin. Merle Norman are USA made. Worth trying these products for price, results and customer service..Packing is easy to use. Price varys..$42 and up...Rating is 10

on 5/8/2014 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using this product since 1996 & absolutely LOVE it. It contains HYALURONIC ACID which is an advanced hydrator that penetrates to the lower level of the epidermis where moisturizers do not go. It energizes & plumps up the new cells that are surfacing. It is a lightweight serum that is packaged in a pump bottle, 3 to 4 drops for the entire face is all you need and use only ONCE a day. It helps prevent future lines & wrinkles & is a booster hydrator. I use a moisturizer on top. Another reviewer was discrediting the ingredients & I felt compelled to share that it has many wonderful ingredients & does wonders for your skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I Love this Product!! This Product is for people with dry and stressed skin... im oily and i love that i can rub a tiny peral size of this all over and it soaks right in... then i apply my sunscreen moisturizer... I noticed this contains ginseng, which my friend told me, will stimulate and invigorate the skin. lol. this helps to achieve a noticeable improvement in my skin's texture.

(it's always good to have a friend who is an esthetician)

I am a newbie with this line a skine care prosucts. I got this in a gift bag. This stuff is GREAT! It gives my face a healthy glow. Will definetly buy the full size when my trial runs out.

on 3/8/2008 2:57:00 PM

I really wanted to like this, but I didn't. Even if it does what everyone says, I couldn't stand it on my skin. It feels tacky and sticky and if you touch your face, it leaves a funky residue on your fingers. I'd have to say this was the worst feeling stuff on.
If it works for you that's great, but I think it feels like a mask on.

on 12/23/2005 12:34:00 AM

I have been using this for a few days now and really notice a difference in my skin. My skin is combo/oily and this has cleared it up and added a radiance to it. Will continue to use to see the benefits and will update.

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image