Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

4.7

WATER, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, XANTHAN GUM, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, GLYCINE, SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TRISODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, FIBRONECTIN, PEG-8, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, CYCLOMETHICONE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSORBATE 20

on 2/8/2015 11:04:00 PM

I have used this product for over 10 years. It goes on very silky and really does a nice job of hydrating your skin. Merle Norman are USA made. Worth trying these products for price, results and customer service..Packing is easy to use. Price varys..$42 and up...Rating is 10

on 3/20/2010 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I really like this serum. A lot of serums don't do anything for me, but this makes my skin look and feel good and I love the scent too -- but it goes away very quickly for those who don't like scents. It is a fantastic primer for makeup -- my makeup looks incredibly polished and smooth when I use this. It adds hydration and seems to make my skin look healthy. I've used this on and off for years, and it's always served me well.

on 11/6/2007 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this treatment. It hydrates the skin all day and night. I ran out of the treatment and noticed the difference after just a few hours. My skin just didn't feel as moist - even with that amazing Wrinkle Smoother moisturizer. Use the EC - it's worth every penny.

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image