Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

4.3

WATER, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, XANTHAN GUM, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, GLYCINE, SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TRISODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, FIBRONECTIN, PEG-8, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, CYCLOMETHICONE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSORBATE 20

on 5/16/2004 1:13:00 AM

Not sure what this "energizing concentrate" is supposed to energize. Didn't do anything for my face & left it feeling in need of a moisturizer. Definitely wouldn't buy or recommend this product.

Energizing concentrate: contains hyalouronic acid to bond water to the skin and plump up skin cells. I use this product am and pm along with the rest of Merle Norman's "Treatment Trio." (Fine Line Minimizer and Renew are the two companions) Follow with Moisturizer! It does not make your skin dry, but it is only a treatment not a moisturizer.

Packaging: Very convenient pump bottle. It is great for hygienic reasons as well as a time saver.

I will continue to use E.C. for a long while. Merle Norman has wonderful skin care. It has taken me a great deal of research to find products that work for my skin so I will stick with it.

on 11/20/2004 9:24:00 PM

Used this years ago and didn't care for it. Rediscovered it when I got it in a gift w/purchase. Can't believe how much I like it now. Nice serum that hydrates well and works well under my moisturizer and makeup. Great for normal to dry skin types. Nice texture. Not oily or greasy--pleasently light. Oily skin may not need a moisturizer over it. Will definitely buy the full size when my trial size is finished.

on 12/3/2004 11:01:00 PM

I don't use this product everyday (maybe 3 times a week), but I love it; it retexturizes the skin and helps to boost the effectiveness of your moisturizer. Plus, it smells soooo devine.

on 12/23/2005 12:34:00 AM

I have been using this for a few days now and really notice a difference in my skin. My skin is combo/oily and this has cleared it up and added a radiance to it. Will continue to use to see the benefits and will update.

Have used this product for years and will continue to do so for many more. Feels like an instant mini-facelift. Light and greaseless but just makes your skin feel great.

on 8/13/2006 12:02:00 PM

I just received this recently in a GWP. At first I didn't think that it was doing anything because I didn't feel anything (such as a tingle, etc.). Looked back and WOW! It gave my face a healthy glow. I have very very sensitive skin and this did absolutely nothing to harm my skin -- it only compliments my skin. I will definitely purchase this as soon as my sample runs out.

on 6/29/2007 9:40:00 PM

I am telling you that this product is perfect! I am glowing from all of the skin care, but I feel this is the topper. I made sure to get all of the skin care at first! LOVE IT!!! you will not go wrong! use the AHA Intensive Complex at night time you will not know what to do with yourself. You will have to call Ford Modeling and say here I am!

on 7/14/2007 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

What a way to start your day! This treatment product is unbelievable! I use it before my moisturizer in the a.m and it makes my skin feel so soft. It is very concentrated and thankfully oil-free (i'm a total grease ball) ;) Finally, a product that effectively hydrates the face AND eyes.

on 11/6/2007 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this treatment. It hydrates the skin all day and night. I ran out of the treatment and noticed the difference after just a few hours. My skin just didn't feel as moist - even with that amazing Wrinkle Smoother moisturizer. Use the EC - it's worth every penny.