Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

Filtered by age: 25-29
Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

WATER, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, XANTHAN GUM, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, GLYCINE, SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TRISODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, FIBRONECTIN, PEG-8, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, CYCLOMETHICONE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSORBATE 20

HG serum/facial treatment. I have tried several facial serums like EL Advanced Night Repair, Perfectionist, Ole Henriksen etc etc but none of them did anything to my face. I used MN Energizing Concentrate and my face looks 10 years younger. I didn't expect immediate result from this product since it's cheap compared to the other serums but this is the most effective facial treatment. I use it twice a day before my moisturizer. It absorbs quickly but leaves a film on my face but it's not oily and sticky and it gives me that glow and after 5 minutes, my face is super soft and smooth. This also evens out the skin tone and it controls oil. At the end of the day, my face looks like I just applied foundation on. This serum will give you that airbrushed look.

on 8/31/2008 12:07:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this serum. It's an amazing hydrator and makes my face look incredibly healthy and glowy. I apply it underneath my MN Luxiva Preventage firming defense cream. I try not to use it everyday as it is so expensive.. I use it on average of 3-4 times/week in the mornings, and I find that it works so well, that I don't even need to use it everyday. It is extremely concentrated and you need only the tiniest squirt. On top of all of this, I've never had any breakouts from using this. My only issue is that it is painfully expensive, but I must admit that it was well worth the splurge.

on 7/14/2007 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

What a way to start your day! This treatment product is unbelievable! I use it before my moisturizer in the a.m and it makes my skin feel so soft. It is very concentrated and thankfully oil-free (i'm a total grease ball) ;) Finally, a product that effectively hydrates the face AND eyes.