Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

Filtered by age: 19-24
Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

WATER, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, XANTHAN GUM, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, GLYCINE, SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TRISODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, FIBRONECTIN, PEG-8, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, CYCLOMETHICONE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSORBATE 20

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I Love this Product!! This Product is for people with dry and stressed skin... im oily and i love that i can rub a tiny peral size of this all over and it soaks right in... then i apply my sunscreen moisturizer... I noticed this contains ginseng, which my friend told me, will stimulate and invigorate the skin. lol. this helps to achieve a noticeable improvement in my skin's texture.

(it's always good to have a friend who is an esthetician)

on 10/23/2008 1:09:00 AM

THIS IS FABULOUS!!!! This literally makes my complexion look ten times better in no time! It says results in 6 weeks but I saw them much sooner! I wear it at night and under makeup. Its oil-free ( so no worries for my acne) and it provides just enough moisture. I use it around my eyes and it def helps with the puffiness! Love it.

Energizing concentrate: contains hyalouronic acid to bond water to the skin and plump up skin cells. I use this product am and pm along with the rest of Merle Norman's "Treatment Trio." (Fine Line Minimizer and Renew are the two companions) Follow with Moisturizer! It does not make your skin dry, but it is only a treatment not a moisturizer.

Packaging: Very convenient pump bottle. It is great for hygienic reasons as well as a time saver.

I will continue to use E.C. for a long while. Merle Norman has wonderful skin care. It has taken me a great deal of research to find products that work for my skin so I will stick with it.