Agnes B. Apricot Complexion Enhancer / L'Embellisseur Abricot

Agnes B. Apricot Complexion Enhancer / L'Embellisseur Abricot

2.6

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

We have been trying to find out how to buy this product. Can anyone provide this information?

on 9/2/2015 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Why can't someone tell me where and how to get this .....it is a good product

To Read all 121 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/21/2014 3:43:00 PM

Does anyone know how I can purchase Agnes B Complexion Enhancer? Used to be able to buy off eBay. From what I understand they will only ship to an address within France !! What's up with that? I would be happy to pay the extra shipping. If anyone know how I can replace this I'd truly appreciate. If not could someone suggest something similar here in the US. Thx much. skc

Used this a while back. Forgot I had it and used it today. Got a nice peachy glow to my skin. Gives a hint of color without over doing it. Love it!,

I have used this some years ago and wasn't convinced...the smell is very artificial, the colour is pretty orange and the product made me break out. It felt like poor quality overall...

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i have been protecting the last little bit of this wonderful mousse-like product. I keep it at my office to brighten up and refresh my makeup when I have to go straight to an engagement right from work.

Applied right over my makeup (especially under the eyes), my skin takes on a dewy appearance and I'm ready for anything! The only problem is, that I can't find anywhere to buy more.

Sephora used to sell it, but no longer. It is a French product...anyone know a source?

on 5/9/2008 1:52:00 PM

I had bought this product a few years ago and I ran out and have been looking for more but can't seem to find it since they don't sell it in the US anymore...does anyone know where I can buy it???? I absolutly LOVE it!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Weird....I think this only works on lighter skin tones. I'm a warm medium tan and this looked a hot mess on me.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This complexion enhancer definitely has it's pros and cons. Starting with the pros, it has a great scent, definitley livens up your skin tone, and is seemingly moisturizing. The cons however, is that it can appear very orange on your skin. I apply this with a makeup sponge, yet it's still hard to blend it in enough to not look orange. Depending on your own personal taste, you may or may not like how it remains dewey to the touch throughout the entire day. This stuff does not budge! Overall, it's decent. It just depends on who you are, and how much you want to go through to use this product.

on 1/17/2008 8:52:00 PM

I wish I never had applid this product on my face ever. not only did it make me break out, but after few minutes it started to burn my skin and left me with a red face after removing it. For the few minutes it was aright, i found it too be very unatural and made me look way to orange, probably cause my skin is extremly light.