Agnes B. Apricot Complexion Enhancer / L'Embellisseur Abricot

Agnes B. Apricot Complexion Enhancer / L'Embellisseur Abricot

2.7

My favorite ever tinted moisturizer!

on 3/26/2018 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

When they stopped selling to the US I bought a ton of this. I had been using it for 20 years. I have yet found anything that even remotely compares to it. Needless to say I have a very small amount left in a jar that I use on special occasions, and a week ago I sent a sample packet and a small amount from my jar to " 3 Custom Color Specialists" I used them years ago for a discontinued eye shadow. I just received the bill via e-mail and paid it a couple days ago. It takes a couple weeks, but in the coming weeks you should be able to go to their website and type it in and it will show they recreated it, and will be able to order it. I'm crossing my fingers that it comes out well.

on 4/17/2017 5:35:00 PM

Unfortunately the company that manufactured this went out of business in June 2014. Now my mission is to find a dupe. If anyone knows of one please post it here! So sad.

on 4/6/2017 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've been searching for it everywhere! Just like if I was looking for a soulmate.

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

We have been trying to find out how to buy this product. Can anyone provide this information?

on 9/2/2015 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Why can't someone tell me where and how to get this .....it is a good product

on 6/21/2014 3:43:00 PM

Does anyone know how I can purchase Agnes B Complexion Enhancer? Used to be able to buy off eBay. From what I understand they will only ship to an address within France !! What's up with that? I would be happy to pay the extra shipping. If anyone know how I can replace this I'd truly appreciate. If not could someone suggest something similar here in the US. Thx much. skc

Used this a while back. Forgot I had it and used it today. Got a nice peachy glow to my skin. Gives a hint of color without over doing it. Love it!,

I have used this some years ago and wasn't convinced...the smell is very artificial, the colour is pretty orange and the product made me break out. It felt like poor quality overall...

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i have been protecting the last little bit of this wonderful mousse-like product. I keep it at my office to brighten up and refresh my makeup when I have to go straight to an engagement right from work.

Applied right over my makeup (especially under the eyes), my skin takes on a dewy appearance and I'm ready for anything! The only problem is, that I can't find anywhere to buy more.

Sephora used to sell it, but no longer. It is a French product...anyone know a source?