MAC Lustreglass in Instant Gold

MAC Lustreglass in Instant Gold

on 3/4/2010 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I finally got this gloss yesterday and have fallen in love with it, its absolutely perfect.. Its a nude with shimmer but a pretty champagne shimmer .. Subtle enuff for work .. But can be worn at nite to go out as well... It brings out other colors beautifully.. This will always b in my makeup bag till they discontinue!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

I really enjoy this lip gloss. On my already pigmented lips, this makes them a tad bit more nude and shiny. It's that one gloss that you put on and it instantly makes you look 10x better and healthier. The color reminds me of that of Spring Bean but much more nude and gold. I love this so much and will definitely re-purchase. Looks great on my NC40 as well.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is my new favorite lip gloss. I love that it makes any lipstick amazing. Even on its own, with a little lipliner this gloss looks great. Clear with little gold flecks not chunks of glitter. Would definitely buy again and again and again (sorry Nymphette: you've been dethrowned).

on 10/30/2004 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love this a lot. looks so pretty in the bottle, and on my lips. definitely a keeper.