MAC Lustreglass in Instant Gold

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
MAC Lustreglass in Instant Gold

4.6

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Heaven, I love MAC lustreglasses....and I previously used Sinnamon as a go to color and I certainly will continue too, however this color is just incredible...a perfect go to color for the summer and you can layer it over lipsticks, etc. Sometimes I feel like Sinnamon looks better when I am tan, but with this color it doesn't matter, I can be tan or pale and it looks perfect by itself. A perfect nude gloss that still allows the beauty of your lips to show through.

on 4/25/2010 2:11:00 PM

Very gorgeous champagne color, very neutral and can be worn for any occasion, alone or on top of other lipsticks. Smells so nice too, I would buy this. Received as a sample in a swap and fell in love!

on 4/15/2007 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

OMG who would have thought that this is going to be one of my all time fave l/g ever!In the tube it looks just like another clear gloss with loads of gold sparkles in it.Well it's definitely more than that.I wore it when I did a dramatic green eye (used Teal pigment,Jadeye fluidliner,Surreal e/s) and it neutralized my lips so well and emphasized my eyes&eye m/u so great that even random people on the street stopped me and asked what lippy I was wearing!Instant Gold has its own color and you can actually see it on your lips.It's definitely not like those glosses that goes all clear and sheer.It's very unique in this sense.I got a mini size that came in a holiday set but I'll definitely get the full size when I ran out.I know it'll be a staple for me because I usually like to go darker on eyes and

on 7/10/2006 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Saw the review on this and realized I just had this on yesterday, and I really like Instant Gold! Just thought I'd share my opinion, too!I like Instant Gold over lip pencil or lipstick, because it brightens it up and gives my lips a nice smooth shine! Yesterday I wore Instant Gold Lustreglass over LM Spice lip pencil and Clinique "I'm Yours" CSBS lipstick. I got lots of compliments, so it looks like it all worked out nicely together. Does wear off quickly, tho, but I still like it and would definitely repurchase. continued >>

on 7/10/2005 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I adore this one! Usually I stay away from anything neutral, brown or gold, who knew I'd love it so much?? It's a perfect everyday, with or without liner, go's with anything gloss. The consistancy is less tacky than the lipglass, it's a little milky looking, and I still get a beautiful dimentional look. I will deffinitelly be trying out more of the Lustreglass colors!

on 4/24/2005 1:08:00 PM

I just got this in a swap last week and its already 1/4 gone! i use it ever day! I absolutely adore this color and the consistency. This is my first lustreglass and as soon as i tried it i had to go out and buy another color (beaux- love it too!). This color lightens my light pink pigmented lips just a bit (takes the pink out basically) and gives a super wet looking pout with just a hint of gold shimmer. I find the staying power to be very comparable to lipglass (the only real difference i find is lustreglass is less sticky, more sheer and much more wet looking). Now of course i need ALL the colors! LOL! There goes my wallet.

I am a N25 with not very pigmented lips. This is a beautiful pale pinkish goldish color with little sparkles! The color looks great on me!! I love the scent and taste of these glosses and I will buy again! One rant, the tube stinks like plastic on the outside, but then again I am not judging the packaging but the gloss inside!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i tried this on at the mac counter and loved it... but when i got home i realized that it was pretty much a clear, sort of shimmery gloss, pretty, but not $14 pretty. it went back to mac today... i like the lustreglass formulation though, it is lustrous for lack of a better word, this color was just not enough for me.