MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Instant Gold

Filtered by eye Color : Black
MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Instant Gold

4.4

on 3/16/2009 9:45:00 PM

This is a fabulous staple to have in your makeup bag, it looks gorgeous over any shade of pink lipstick. Today I wore it over the HK Most Popular shade and yesterday over Angel and even over MAC red, it looked fab over everything. I have tons of lipglosses and hardly make a dent in any but this is one I can see myself using up. I really recommend it if you have olive skin tones, like I said it looks great over pink lipstick and the extra touch of gold really flatters olive skin tones.

on 12/12/2007 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I'm really in love with this gloss. I've been wearing it for years and i've repuchased it two times. If you dont eat anything it will last all day not like other glosses I've used that dry up in 2 hours time. The whiteish/pinkish/goldish gloss looks lovely on my nc45 skin tone (golden/olive). I took off one lippy though because its very sticky (not very kissable) and sorta expensive($16) for a little lip grease.

on 3/22/2006 5:16:00 PM

This is the perfect YLBB gloss for my already pigmented lips. It gives a little shine without it being overly blinding. I've tried the other natural colors, and some of the pinky ones leave pink/whitish streaks on my lips. The brush should really be a wand. I think it's a little expensive for lipgloss, but the quality makes up for it.

on 9/21/2005 2:55:00 AM

I wear this gloss with Spice lipliner at night and it's a great color. Flecks of gold play up your tan features and the spice adds some drama to the color combo.

I'm not so thrilled about the lustreglass formula, but i love this color. It's not glittery but shimmery when you're in the sun. It goes on nude with a slight hint of gold and I love the color on me for those natural make up or no make up days. Once again, i use this with stripdown lip liner for the nude pout. :)