MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Instant Gold

4.6

on 3/4/2010 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I finally got this gloss yesterday and have fallen in love with it, its absolutely perfect.. Its a nude with shimmer but a pretty champagne shimmer .. Subtle enuff for work .. But can be worn at nite to go out as well... It brings out other colors beautifully.. This will always b in my makeup bag till they discontinue!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I like this lipgloss, it is very versatile. It can be worn alone, with any lipliner, and over just about any lipstick. I wear it with a pinky nude lipliner that I use to line and fill my lips. I then apply the Instant Gold over it and my lips look so pouty and full. Pairs well with a smokey eye. I like the brush applicator. Very nice lustreglass, makes me want to try more.

on 4/2/2006 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this color. It's the pale non-dead-looking nude I was looking for. Not really gold, but just a golden shimmer. On me, Wonderstruck is close to MLBB; but Instant Gold is a sexy neo-sixties shimmer. Very happy with it. (And the MAC people had had me try countless others first.)

on 10/30/2004 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Thought it would be more gold on lips, but I like the clear/gold look on me. I think it if were more gold it would be cheesy looking. As always,love MAC taste & texture.

on 10/30/2004 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love this a lot. looks so pretty in the bottle, and on my lips. definitely a keeper.