MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Instant Gold

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Instant Gold

Love everything about this! I use it with sublime culture lipliner and Viva Glam V and it makes my lips look so pouty and full and gorgeous! I lov eht elustreglass brushes and sent and everything! It's perfect for nude lips with a smokey eye as well!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

HG HG HG HG HG!!!! I love this shade!!!! it is a gorgous gold with some slight peachy undertones not garish at all!!! i wear this over all my lipsticks and it make my lips look soooo pouty!! :) i'm just sad that i left this at my friends house over the weekend grrr!! and i counting down the days untill i get it back. i seriously feel like my look is not complete with out this gloss :)

on 1/1/2007 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I admit, when I first got this as a present I was a little turned off that it was a huge bottle of well... gold, but upon laying it on my lips, I discovered that it was far from what I expected. What I saw was clear, glossy lips spread with little bits of gold shimmer. Perfect for a day out with the girls, or even at night. I would definately buy again!

I like this color alot. The lusreglass is also less sticky than the regular lipglass. Unfortunately it seems to come off quicker too. Even so, I really like it and I think it will be nice over many of my neutral lipsticks.

on 10/30/2004 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love this a lot. looks so pretty in the bottle, and on my lips. definitely a keeper.

Popular Lip Glosses