MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Instant Gold

Filtered by skin type : Dry
MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Instant Gold

on 7/6/2011 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Lustreglasses and this one is probably the most versatile and useful IMO. It's just a light beigy gold gloss with light gold shimmer. I use this to add warmth to my lipsticks and it literally goes with everything. It's meant to be very sheer and thats one of the reasons why I like it so much.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

MAC lustreglass lip gloss in Instant Gold looks light peach-sh / light beige-ish gloss in the tube with shimmer to it.
I am NC 45 / C6 / GGG with pigmented mauve-ish toned lips. I do not wear it by itself on my lips. But I use it to top off a lot of my lipsticks with.. be they lighter colors or darker colors. I also use it sometimes directly on top of lipliners.

Like all other MAC lustreglasses it has a very nice fine gold shimmer to it, which I love. Yes, it does give the hair stuck on my lips look on a windy day, but I can live with that. Love the staying power.

Got it from a friend so didnt pay a dime for it. Would purchase another tube if I run out of it.

on 11/4/2007 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! I was pleasantly surprised with this gloss. It's a beautiful shimmery shiny light tan/gold gloss. The feeling is moisturizing and slippery and not as sticky as regular lipglass. Would look great over lipsticks but on it's own is fab! Will definitely re-purchase when I run out.

on 4/15/2007 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

OMG who would have thought that this is going to be one of my all time fave l/g ever!In the tube it looks just like another clear gloss with loads of gold sparkles in it.Well it's definitely more than that.I wore it when I did a dramatic green eye (used Teal pigment,Jadeye fluidliner,Surreal e/s) and it neutralized my lips so well and emphasized my eyes&eye m/u so great that even random people on the street stopped me and asked what lippy I was wearing!Instant Gold has its own color and you can actually see it on your lips.It's definitely not like those glosses that goes all clear and sheer.It's very unique in this sense.I got a mini size that came in a holiday set but I'll definitely get the full size when I ran out.I know it'll be a staple for me because I usually like to go darker on eyes and

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite lustreglass right now. Its the one I throw in my pocket whenever I leave the house. I have super pigmented lips so this just enhances my natural lip color with lots of shine and glimmer. But I also use it on top of lipsticks too. I'm NC30 and golds look great on me. I hope MAC will be keeping this around for awhile. I haven't had this new tube long and I already need to be replacing it. Gorgeous gloss!

Popular Lip Glosses