Uploaded by vmg85

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/16/2005

Don't let the name fool you! When the sales lady reccommended it I thought this person doesn't know what she's talking about. Boy was I wrong! Once it's on the lips it's kind of a clear, shiny, sexy look. It's like your sexy version of natural lips.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairBlack

3.0

Jul/29/2005

I have black hair, blue eyes, and light skin with a little bit of a tan [MAC nw20].

This is sheer, with gold sparkles in it. I used it over lovedust lipstick and it looked beautiful. But I would never use it by itself, because its just too colorless.

About reviewer (141 reviews)

EyesBlue

Jul/10/2005

I adore this one! Usually I stay away from anything neutral, brown or gold, who knew I'd love it so much?? It's a perfect everyday, with or without liner, go's with anything gloss. The consistancy is less tacky than the lipglass, it's a little milky looking, and I still get a beautiful dimentional look. I will deffinitelly be trying out more of the Lustreglass colors!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

fromSeeCee

Jun/03/2005

I was also a little disappointed - thought it would be more gold like Origins "You're Golden" but it is pretty much clear on me. I use it over other lip color for gloss only. I do love the taste/smell and texture & moisturizing qualities of all Mac's Lustreglass and Lipglass!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age36-43

HairBrown

May/17/2005

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lustreglass. It's my first one and I am in love with it. Very sheer, but with a bit of gold shimmer to it. Gorgeous!

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrown

2.0

Apr/26/2005

I wasn't impressed much with this color. It's a goldish color with shimmer, but doesn't do anything for my lips. I don't reach for this at all since I've purchased it. I will not repurchase this color. If you like the natural look (think bonne bell lippe with shimmer) this color may be for you.
<br><br>
C40 - GGG

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromasa805

Apr/24/2005

I just got this in a swap last week and its already 1/4 gone! i use it ever day! I absolutely adore this color and the consistency. This is my first lustreglass and as soon as i tried it i had to go out and buy another color (beaux- love it too!). This color lightens my light pink pigmented lips just a bit (takes the pink out basically) and gives a super wet looking pout with just a hint of …Read more

About reviewer (233 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairBlond

Mar/14/2005

I am a N25 with not very pigmented lips. This is a beautiful pale pinkish goldish color with little sparkles! The color looks great on me!! I love the scent and taste of these glosses and I will buy again! One rant, the tube stinks like plastic on the outside, but then again I am not judging the packaging but the gloss inside!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

3.0

Feb/18/2005

I'm generally pleased with the Lustreglass line and this color looks gorgeous in the tube. It doesn't really look "gold" because it has a slight pinkish/peach tone to it. Unfortunately the color is soo sheer on me. It looks basically clear with shimmer particles. I already have the "clearer" l/g colors: lustrewhite and springbean and I don't need another so …Read more

About reviewer (147 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jan/19/2005

I absolutely love this color and have never seen one like it. Comes on as a shimmery gold on your lips -it may seem a bit weird but it looks nice and natural.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

AgeUnder 18