Uploaded by vmg85

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/17/2007

This is very similar to the Elaborate lipglass (Rockocco Collection Aug 2006 and now the Moonbathe Collection May 2007) - an extremely light and almost imperceptible peach with multicolour sparkles. Under the sun Instant Gold appears to have a bit less sparkles than Elaborate, and the size of the sparkles are also a bit smaller. As you can tell from my screen-name Elaborate is my favorite …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (98 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

Jan/01/2007

I love this product! I admit, when I first got this as a present I was a little turned off that it was a huge bottle of well... gold, but upon laying it on my lips, I discovered that it was far from what I expected. What I saw was clear, glossy lips spread with little bits of gold shimmer. Perfect for a day out with the girls, or even at night. I would definately buy again!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrunette

Dec/04/2006

I really adore this lipgloss..beautiful shine as well as perfect color with my high yellow skin tone. Best thing if you accidently lick it, it does taste good. I would have given it a 5 but being very cheap myself, I think the lipgloss is overly expensive..all you are really paying for is the name.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

Nov/12/2006

This really reminds me of Gold Charm Lipglass w/o the chunky glitter. Of course with the Lustreglass formula I have to put on several layers to get a color payoff at all from this. But a few layers does give a slight light nude/caramel tint to my pigmented lips which tones them down. It has pretty non gaudy shimmer and glass like shine. I definitely agree with anyone who said this looks sexy …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1113 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

Nov/02/2006

One of my favorite glosses. It is a soft, pretty neutral gold shimmer that will really spice up whatever lipstick you pair it up with, and add a pouty fullness to your lips in the process. This, and Love Nectar HAVE to be in my makeup bag at all times.

About reviewer (167 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

HairBrown

Aug/17/2006

NC45 African American. I love the Lustreglass formulation - I hate the tacky, stickiness of the Lipglass. However, the color pay off doesn't justify the price to me. What Instant Gold is fantastic at is toning down way too bright lipsticks and lipglosses. Honestly, this is the only thing I use Instant Gold for, which is why I won't be repurchasing.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

frommsdi2u

Jul/10/2006

Saw the review on this and realized I just had this on yesterday, and I really like Instant Gold! Just thought I'd share my opinion, too!<P>I like Instant Gold over lip pencil or lipstick, because it brightens it up and gives my lips a nice smooth shine! Yesterday I wore Instant Gold Lustreglass over LM Spice lip pencil and Clinique "I'm Yours" CSBS lipstick. I got …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1341 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Jun/30/2006

Instant Gold looks great over my naturally pigmented lips for a simple, polished look. It isn't overly glittery, just my lips plus some shine. It can also top almost any lipstick. Definitely a versatile shade that you can slap on and know you look good. It's not overly obvious though, so if you want something that stands out, Instant Gold isn't for you.

About reviewer (1634 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

Jun/04/2006

I prefer MAC's lipglass formula because it's stickier and lasts longer (less touch-ups are are good thing in my book), but lustreglass does stay on longer then most other brands. I wasn't looking for an over-the-top gold gloss, so I really like this color. It's a subtle, shimmery gold with iridescence. Very pretty. MAC does not test on animals.

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

May/11/2006

I like this lipgloss, it is very versatile. It can be worn alone, with any lipliner, and over just about any lipstick. I wear it with a pinky nude lipliner that I use to line and fill my lips. I then apply the Instant Gold over it and my lips look so pouty and full. Pairs well with a smokey eye. I like the brush applicator. Very nice lustreglass, makes me want to try more.

About reviewer (1249 reviews)

Age25-29