MAC Lustreglass in Instant Gold

MAC Lustreglass in Instant Gold

4.4

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Heaven, I love MAC lustreglasses....and I previously used Sinnamon as a go to color and I certainly will continue too, however this color is just incredible...a perfect go to color for the summer and you can layer it over lipsticks, etc. Sometimes I feel like Sinnamon looks better when I am tan, but with this color it doesn't matter, I can be tan or pale and it looks perfect by itself. A perfect nude gloss that still allows the beauty of your lips to show through.

on 7/6/2011 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Lustreglasses and this one is probably the most versatile and useful IMO. It's just a light beigy gold gloss with light gold shimmer. I use this to add warmth to my lipsticks and it literally goes with everything. It's meant to be very sheer and thats one of the reasons why I like it so much.

on 2/8/2011 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love my lip gloss , especially when I pair it with my lippie creme d' nude. It gives me that certain pop to my lips w/out me looking like casper. Also I'm NW40.

on 11/17/2010 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lovely golden champagne color! I love Love Nectar for Spring - Summer. But on my NW20 skin, black/brown hair, brown eyes, it starts to feel a bit too summery Oct-March. Enter Instant Gold. At first I did not love this, it was just a ok, simple. But then I started to embrace the simplicity of a plain, soft golden champagne gloss. It works over all my lippy colors to give them a pop of warmth and suppleness. It is less yellow than L'Oreal's Golden Splash and thus better suited for all year usage. It also just adds that extra dimension to a nude lip (or any other look actually.) So understated, probably over looked by most, but such a useful color to have! It is now my one and only cold weather gloss. It will also look awesome in the summer, I just prefer the more peachy/pink feel of Love Nectar when the sun starts blasting down.

Love everything about this! I use it with sublime culture lipliner and Viva Glam V and it makes my lips look so pouty and full and gorgeous! I lov eht elustreglass brushes and sent and everything! It's perfect for nude lips with a smokey eye as well!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This gloss generally doesn't get enough love! Nymphette seems to be the one everyone goes for but I much prefer this. It doesn't have any pink to it, but it looks amazing over almost any lip colour. Lovely champagne gold colour that's not overpowering. I would highly recommend :-)

on 7/5/2010 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Loooove this lip gloss! It is a perfect shimmery nude with a hint of gold sparkle that adds a sultry shine to your lips. The best thing about it is that it is NOT STICKY. I can't emphasize that enough. I hate sticky lip glosses. That's why I normally go for mac lustreglasses and not lipglasses. This lip gloss glides on smoothly and you can reapply as much as you want without it turning into a goopy mess on your lips. It looks absolutely amazing worn on top of nude and coral lipsticks, and it really complements a bronzy or sunkissed look. Definitely an HG for me.

on 4/25/2010 2:11:00 PM

Very gorgeous champagne color, very neutral and can be worn for any occasion, alone or on top of other lipsticks. Smells so nice too, I would buy this. Received as a sample in a swap and fell in love!

on 3/4/2010 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I finally got this gloss yesterday and have fallen in love with it, its absolutely perfect.. Its a nude with shimmer but a pretty champagne shimmer .. Subtle enuff for work .. But can be worn at nite to go out as well... It brings out other colors beautifully.. This will always b in my makeup bag till they discontinue!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

I really enjoy this lip gloss. On my already pigmented lips, this makes them a tad bit more nude and shiny. It's that one gloss that you put on and it instantly makes you look 10x better and healthier. The color reminds me of that of Spring Bean but much more nude and gold. I love this so much and will definitely re-purchase. Looks great on my NC40 as well.