MAC Lustreglass in Instant Gold

MAC Lustreglass in Instant Gold

4.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i tried this on at the mac counter and loved it... but when i got home i realized that it was pretty much a clear, sort of shimmery gloss, pretty, but not $14 pretty. it went back to mac today... i like the lustreglass formulation though, it is lustrous for lack of a better word, this color was just not enough for me.

on 5/29/2004 10:55:00 AM

I LOVE this lipglass. I decided to try one that not everyone has been lemming about (i.e. Spring Bean) and I am so glad.

The color is a pearly light gold with this amazing shimmer. I love these lustreglasses so much. They are sheer, yet they pack a lot of color. The smell is definitely more sweet with these, and I don't really like it, but for the sake of the gloss, its worth it.

I actually like this formula better. I can't wait to get more!

I'm not so thrilled about the lustreglass formula, but i love this color. It's not glittery but shimmery when you're in the sun. It goes on nude with a slight hint of gold and I love the color on me for those natural make up or no make up days. Once again, i use this with stripdown lip liner for the nude pout. :)

on 6/10/2004 10:48:00 PM

Another winner for me from the lustreglasses. This is a shimmery nudish gold shade. Just makes lips look golden, wet and juicy. This along with Beaux are staples of mine. I am a huge fan of the sheer nude lipgloss look. Not the pale, concealer looking J.Lo nude lip of past, but the sheer, let your own lipcolor show through nude lip look. A definite must have. HHH, Mac C40, GA 6.5, Becca Honey. Light tan olive skintone.

on 6/14/2004 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i can't wear gold gloss but this one i can! it's so sheer and gives a hint of a golden sprakle good enought to to give a gorgeous pout look. i use this alone and it rocks! i felt so sexy with it on!

on 6/23/2004 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely loved it, the color is gorgeous. It's just the perfect amount of gold shimmer to it. Also I love the lustreglass brush applicator!

it's so pretty, it's a goldish shimmer gloss that isn't too strong. the scent is okay. luved it. just a little expensive, but hey there are no other gloss out there like this one

on 7/6/2004 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This was the only Lustreglass that disappointed me because I was really hoping for Instant Gold, instead I got something almost clear, I guess it's just the color of my lips, but Luminary has more color on my lips that this color does. 2 lippies for the texture and smell.

I'm a little scared of wearing any gold colours on my lips as I have olive/yellow skin & wearing gold lipstick isn't the best look, so I was hesitant to try out Instant Gold Lustreglass. But it wasn't really what I expected it to be.

The gold colour is more of a soft sheer shimmery gold and just adds a nice shine to the lips. I find by applying a little bit of it and spreading it around with the brush works well & makes my lips appear fuller and of course shiny! It's nice for a subtle everyday natural look.

This was soooo pretty, got so many compliments. My only complaint bout it is that my lipgloss tube cracked and i didn't even do anything to it. But lipgloss is soooo nice