MAC Lustreglass in Instant Gold

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
MAC Lustreglass in Instant Gold

4.8

Love everything about this! I use it with sublime culture lipliner and Viva Glam V and it makes my lips look so pouty and full and gorgeous! I lov eht elustreglass brushes and sent and everything! It's perfect for nude lips with a smokey eye as well!

on 7/5/2010 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Loooove this lip gloss! It is a perfect shimmery nude with a hint of gold sparkle that adds a sultry shine to your lips. The best thing about it is that it is NOT STICKY. I can't emphasize that enough. I hate sticky lip glosses. That's why I normally go for mac lustreglasses and not lipglasses. This lip gloss glides on smoothly and you can reapply as much as you want without it turning into a goopy mess on your lips. It looks absolutely amazing worn on top of nude and coral lipsticks, and it really complements a bronzy or sunkissed look. Definitely an HG for me.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

I really enjoy this lip gloss. On my already pigmented lips, this makes them a tad bit more nude and shiny. It's that one gloss that you put on and it instantly makes you look 10x better and healthier. The color reminds me of that of Spring Bean but much more nude and gold. I love this so much and will definitely re-purchase. Looks great on my NC40 as well.

on 12/12/2007 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I'm really in love with this gloss. I've been wearing it for years and i've repuchased it two times. If you dont eat anything it will last all day not like other glosses I've used that dry up in 2 hours time. The whiteish/pinkish/goldish gloss looks lovely on my nc45 skin tone (golden/olive). I took off one lippy though because its very sticky (not very kissable) and sorta expensive($16) for a little lip grease.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is the brother/sister (you pick!) of MAC's gold charm gloss, elaborate gloss, and nice buzz plushglass. I love the formula, love the smell, and on my (note this) MEDIUM-LIGHTLY pigmented lips, it provides for a very sexy nude glossy gold! Love to pair this with a smokey/dramatic/colorful eye. I can see how this gloss would be clear on a person with pigmented lips, but either way, its a beautiful color to me:) Would look great over many lipstick shades! Very glossy, very meow!

on 1/1/2007 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I admit, when I first got this as a present I was a little turned off that it was a huge bottle of well... gold, but upon laying it on my lips, I discovered that it was far from what I expected. What I saw was clear, glossy lips spread with little bits of gold shimmer. Perfect for a day out with the girls, or even at night. I would definately buy again!

I am a N25 with not very pigmented lips. This is a beautiful pale pinkish goldish color with little sparkles! The color looks great on me!! I love the scent and taste of these glosses and I will buy again! One rant, the tube stinks like plastic on the outside, but then again I am not judging the packaging but the gloss inside!

I absolutely love this color and have never seen one like it. Comes on as a shimmery gold on your lips -it may seem a bit weird but it looks nice and natural.

on 10/30/2004 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love this a lot. looks so pretty in the bottle, and on my lips. definitely a keeper.

This was soooo pretty, got so many compliments. My only complaint bout it is that my lipgloss tube cracked and i didn't even do anything to it. But lipgloss is soooo nice