Palladio Herbal Lipstick

Palladio Herbal Lipstick
Herbal Lipstick

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Don't know if they changed the packaging at all of these because mine is in a matte black tube. I have the color Lady Rose & it's the perfect dark pink; not too intense or bright but just dark enough to give a beautiful flush of color to your lips. I literally use it with any outfit or makeup look & it matches anything & everything! It's super buildable too so multiple swipes gives off a lot of rich color payoff. I do use a lip butter underneath this but it's so creamy initially then dries down to a soft matte finish that doesn't crack or dry out the lips. You do have to touch up throughout the day but since this is a stick it's really easy. It doesn't get clumpy when applied multiple times throughout the day. I much prefer this kind of lip application over a liquid lip any day. Definitely a staple product & I would cry if I had to do a look without it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have this in Amethyst, which is a really pretty light, smoky nude that's not *too* cool toned. This is the first lipcolor with a gray tone that pale, warm to neutral toned me has ever pulled off. It's gorgeous, a must try if you're interested in grayish lipcolors, but have difficulty wearing them. It's also fabulous with just about any nude, pink, or clear/sparkly lip gloss layered over it.

I was less enthused about the sheerness. In fact, the first time I wore Amethyst, I applied one coat and was really unimpressed by not only the lack of pigmentation, but the streaking. I came back to it a few weeks later, layering 4-6 coats on bare lips to get to my desired 3/4 opacity, and, as described in the first paragraph, it's something special at that strength! This is also where the claims of smoothing out fine lines are delivered on, as the heavy coating of relatively creamy product does blur those annoying vertical lines and random cracks.

So, yes, this lipstick has a cheap, fake vanilla scent. It takes some effort to build up. It comes off if you so much as look at your coffee cup. It's very slightly drying despite being creamy. It's a low quality lipstick compared to many others in the ~US$7 range, but the end result is worth it for me. In fact, it's my go-to lipstick at the moment, with my minimal budget and NYX Bling discontinued and gone from all the shopping sites.

LOVE.

Packaging: Nice and sturdy silver colored tube. The shade is shown at the bottom of the tube which is convenient. Packaging gets an A+ from me.

Formula: ABSOLUTELY STUNNING FORMULA. Glides on lips smoothly, feels creamy but hugs the lips at the same time, very moisturizing and conditioning, and soft feeling. I can not stress enough how much I love the formulation of this lipstick.

Lasting: Great! Lasts about 3-5 hours depending on what I'm doing. When eating, it fades a little, but there is still color on the lips. The fading just hinders the lasting power a little bit. I'm happy it lasts through eating period haha.

Scent: Yummmmm these lipsticks smell like natural vanilla. Similar to MAC lipsticks, if you are familiar with those, but just a little more natural and sweeter. Not overpowering and no taste to go with it.

Pigmentation: Very nicely pigmented! One swipe over both lips and full coverage. Two to three swipes adds depth and dimension to the color. Lovely.

Overall, these lipsticks are a HIT! Love Love Love! One of my favorite lip products! Surely Pink is my favorite shade at the moment. :D

on 11/29/2015 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

21.F.Cebu, Philippines. Mild Ichthyosis. Have very scaly lips.

I have this lipstick in the shade Rum Raisin'. I use this for my day-to-day makeup look by dabbing the lipstick lightly on my lips then blending it with my pinky. It looks very natural on my light morena skin tone. The lipstick lasts me about 2-3 hours, I think (with the dabbing motion). I haven't tried putting a good amount of the product yet because I'm still getting the hang of using lipsticks in general and the swiping motion (idk what it's called but it's how people usually apply their lipstick) so I don't really know how it fairs when you put a considerable amount. I personally believe that a little goes a long way with this lipstick because I think that it has a very creamy, moisturizing formula with a fair amount of pigment. It smells really really good - like vanilla!

I picked up (Lady Rose) from the matte line which has black packaging. the shade looks like MLBB i have nc20-25 skin my lips are not naturally very pigmented they are light pink but this lipstick makes them look warmer on me this shade looks like deep dusty pink. on my sister who is fairer than me it looks more peachy exactly as it looks from the packaging.
it isn't drying at all, but as many matte lipstick it shows the fine lines, make sure to moisturize before applying.
Staying power isn't that good you have to reapply frequently. it's opaque enough. And has vanilla scent to it.

on 4/19/2016 11:59:00 AM

Love, love, love. I picked up the Herbal Matte Lipstick in Coral on a fluke and I love it. The pigment is rich and the color is a flattering coral/red (on my pale neutral tone). I haven't had issues with bleeding which has been my gripe with brands like Bobbi Brown.

The lasting power isn't quite as good as Tom Ford but for the price and availability, the fact that it puts me in a similar mind makes it a keeper for sure.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I this lipstick in the shade Paris Pink which is a dark orange nude and in Pinky which is a shimmer baby pink. My favorite shade between the two is Paris Pink. It is a perfect everyday color especially in the Fall and Winter times because it is a somewhat darker lip color. I don't like Pinky because on the lips it looks metallic and way too shimmery for my tastes. Also it makes me look dead and sick which is never a good look. Overall I wouldn't repurchase unless it was for the shade Paris Pink. The lipstick overall was creamy and lasted a decent amount of time but nothing long wearing by any means. The scent is strong so I would recommend smelling the product before you purchase so see if the scent bothers you. I don't mind the scent but others hate it. I believe these lipsticks are about $7 each but I feel like there are other lipsticks on the market that are just as creamy and pigmented as these but with a lower price tag.

on 9/3/2014 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I own.... quite a few of these. Cosmopolitan, Pure Red, Just Red, Juniper, and Petal Pink. I found these after questing for a red lipstick that didn't clash with my (at the time) red hair, which is surprisingly difficult. I bought one to try it and they've easily become one of my favourites. Long lasting, great colour, applies buttery-smooth and isn't dry. Their fault is probably in the shimmers; Petal Pink is a lovely, lovely pink, but it doesn't apply evenly and needs a pink gloss over it to look decent.

I do not like this product its very dry and caked up my lips and is very unpigmented and all over a bad product I do jot recommend.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the color Coral Punch. It's a beautiful orange color. It goes on smooth and feels like a very high quality lipstick. Love it!