Logona - Wild Rose Facial Toner

Logona - Wild Rose Facial Toner

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

RAVE! This brand is so underrated and outshone by its fellow German brand, (the overrated) Dr. Hauschka. I kept seeing this brand, so I was curious and looked it up on MakeupAlley and happy to see many glowing reviews.

This deserves its 5/5 rating! I got this for $19 for 100ml, which is a little pricey but cheaper and better quality than other fancy natural brands. The packaging is gorgeous, it has been updated a little to the one pictured. I am so used to ugly packaging for natural products so this is a refreshing change to have this and the matching Cleansing Milk at my basin. My only annoyance is the lid. The lid is difficult to remove and even to put on straight! But that is a small issue! It comes with a perfume-like spray nozzle.

This has no alcohol and smells like heaven, if heaven smelled like roses. I would definitely buy this again. I like using this over Heritage Products Rosewater as it is more nourishing and even smells better.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

What a nice find! Lovely rose scent and the skin feels perfect after spraying it on. Really refreshing and light. Probably the best cosmetic product I've ever tried.

on 6/8/2004 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I luv it,too!It smells nice and quite fresh,like roses around you~
It moistures my face after use,and the price is cheap^^

on 5/12/2004 5:24:00 PM

Price is perfect, and it is very mild. My skin glows after the use of this product, and the texture of my skin feels great. Of course, this is not a miracle product, and it work differently for different people. So, the application has to continuous, and the result will not be the same for each person. However, with a price of $10.00, I am satisfied with the result.