no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

Sep/26/2004

I love this color, and I agree with the other reviewer that it's a sort of neutral pink/ peach. I'm not crazy about the texture though. Maybe it's because it's an automatic, but it's hard to get any definition with it being so creamy. The color is so versatile I can wear it with almost anything.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Jul/07/2004

this color matches my lip color almost exactly so it goes great with any lip gloss i own over it. the automatic-ness is really handy as i think a lot of product is wasted in pencils that need to be sharpened. the only thing i didnt like was the cap because it didnt stay on the pencil securely. sometimes the cap would fall off in my purse and i would end up with pink lines over everything. a great …Read more

About reviewer (47 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

May/12/2004

A very nice affordable lipstick.Creamy and easy to blend I love the fact that it is a twist-up pencil.The color is not as neutral as I would prefer.It is a light "neutral" pink with a touch of peach.It is more a neutral color leading toward warm.
This being said,it is a very nice pencil which works great with Blushing Nude for example.

About reviewer (181 reviews)

Age30-35