L'Oreal Endless Platinum in Mirrored Bronze

No Image

4.8

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This color is too light for me during months that I get more sun, but right now - winter - it's ALMOST PERFECT MLBB. Just a little bit too much yellow/not enough pink but mostly it's perfect. I have auburn-hair skin (though my hair is blonder now as I deal with gray grow-in). Also, can't say enough good about this line and formula. It's light and creamy, does NOT tear up your lips over time, and the color DOES stay on and on, and when it's gone, it leaves a nice even stain. You never end up looking bloodless when the lipstick is gone after food or anything. I use a slightly darker shade as a lip liner, and it stays on all day, too. I've been using it for years, and only wish there was a larger selection of colors (warm colors, especially, as they are confined now to reds, corals and browns/nudes).

This was a perfect neutral bronze that I was looking for. I prefer long lasting lipsticks because more moisturizing lipsticks have a tendancy to bleed no matter if I use lipliner or not. This one is a very long lasting shimmery bronze that looks great with my light complexion (natural light blonde with blue eyes & yellow undertones). It would probably look good on most complexions. Certainly a keeper!

on 12/25/2006 3:43:00 PM

Love this lipstick. I first purchased this 2 weeks ago while at Ulta. I'm usually not a huge fan of drugstore lippies, but was in the mood of spending money without truly spending money. At Ulta L'Oreal lippies were buy one get one free, so how could i resist? :) I remember that L'oreal had some pretty good quality lippies, and decided on trying the endless line. I wanted a long wearing lippie w/o having to apply the two step process. I lightly "tested"a corner of the colors, I know, I feel bad, but many people do it, and this color looked really pretty. And, you know what? It truly is. It's a medium shimmery bronzy brown. Sometimes it can look too brown when applied heavily, but I don't care. It's still georgeous. When the color wears off a little bit, I actually get a TON of compliments and people wondering what color I'm wearing. I work for a makeup line, so I usually say it's something similar. But, the wear is truly amazing. I only have to reapply maybe 2 times a day if even that. I love it so much, that I purchased the Moonlit Mica in the Endless Platinum series as well for full price, for a more "glamourized" lip color, and I love it just as much. These are truly amazing. I do find that they are just a little drying, but for the extreme wear that I find, it's something that I can handle.

on 7/30/2005 2:02:00 PM

I have bought this repeatedly. It is a beautiful neutral bronze and really does have a somewhat mirrored appearance. I love the dimension it adds to my lips and the staying power.

This is a nice warm brown/bronze colour for the summer. It has a lot of glitter and it can be a bit gritty if you apply more than one layer of lipstick. It doesn't dry out your lips and the lasting power is not bad. The glitter stays on your lips after the lipstick wears off.

Popular Lipsticks